Filthy Beautiful Lies Series (1-3) By Kendall Ryan EPUB,MOBI ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 12, 2014 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Filthy Beautiful Lies Series (1-3) By Kendall Ryan EPUB,MOBI ~KnightinKat (Size: 1.64 MB)
 Filthy Beautiful Lies - Kendall Ryan.mobi253.95 KB
 Filthy Beautiful Lies - Kendall Ryan.epub226.29 KB
 Cover.jpg63.73 KB
 metadata.opf2.27 KB
 Filthy Beautiful Love - Kendall Ryan.mobi278.06 KB
 Filthy Beautiful Love - Kendall Ryan.epub234.61 KB
 Cover.jpg90.53 KB
 metadata.opf2.13 KB
 Filthy Beautiful Lust - Kendall Ryan.mobi250.78 KB
 Filthy Beautiful Lust - Kendall Ryan.epub210.7 KB
 Cover.jpg64.06 KB
 metadata.opf2.87 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt336 bytes

Description

Filthy Beautiful Lies Series (1-3) By Kendall Ryan EPUB,MOBI~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI
Genre: Erotic Romance,
ISBN: 9781500648053

About:

image..|..image..|..image

Filthy Beautiful Lies (Book 1)

Sophie Evans has been backed into a corner. With her sister’s life hanging in the balance, the only choice is to claw her way out, even if that means selling her virginity to the highest bidder at an exclusive erotic club. When Colton Drake takes her home, she quickly learns nothing is as it seems with this beautifully troubled man. Being with him poses challenges she never expected, and pushes her to want things she never anticipated. A sinfully seductive erotic romance where everything has a price and the cost of love is the highest of all from New York Times & USA Today bestselling author, Kendall Ryan.

Filthy Beautiful Love (Book 2)

I never expected to watch Sophie walk away – especially not with her virginity intact. She was mine. She just didn’t know it yet. New goal: Seal the deal and rock her world so thoroughly she never wanted to leave again. As their relationship deepened, and their master/slave arrangement fell apart, Colton and Sophie now face difficult decisions about how to move forward. Highly sexual and emotionally charged, Filthy Beautiful Love is the provocative conclusion to Filthy Beautiful Lies.

Filthy Beautiful Lust(Book 3)

no chase, no mystery when banging a woman in a nightclub bathroom. Kylie's depth and determination make the sloppy, drunken hookups that fill his weekends seem empty and shallow. She's the opposite of the desperate, clingy women he's used to. She doesn’t want or need anyone to take care of her and that only makes him want to care for her more.

Kylie's trust in men has vanished. The last guy she was with played ding-dong-ditch-it with her uterus and left her with a baby to raise. Now her infant son is the only man she has time for, even if she misses sex and intimacy more than she'd ever admit. Opening her heart up to a younger man who's best known for no-strings-attached sex and his casual lifestyle is probably the worst idea she's ever had. But Pace wants to prove to her there are still a few good guys left, and watching the sweet way he interacts with her baby makes her want to try…but she can really trust that his days of hitting it and quitting it are in his past?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.

If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent . also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !

Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.64 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Filthy Beautiful Lies Series (1-3) By Kendall Ryan EPUB,MOBI ~KnightinKat