Fifty Shades Trilogy 1 (Fifty Shades of Grey) audiobook by E L James EarReaders

seeders: 10
leechers: 2
Added on June 22, 2016 by EarReaderin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Fifty Shades Trilogy 1 (Fifty Shades of Grey) audiobook by E L James EarReaders (Size: 544.34 MB)
 Fifty Shades 01 - Fifty Shades of Grey.mp3544.34 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.
Written by E L James
Format: MP3

Release date: April 3, 2012 | Series: Fifty Shades Trilogy (Book 1)

When literature student Anastasia Steele goes to interview young entrepreneur Christian Grey, she encounters a man who is beautiful, brilliant, and intimidating. The unworldly, innocent Ana is startled to realize she wants this man and, despite his enigmatic reserve, finds she is desperate to get close to him. Unable to resist Ana’s quiet beauty, wit, and independent spirit, Grey admits he wants her, too—but on his own terms.

Shocked yet thrilled by Grey’s singular erotic tastes, Ana hesitates. For all the trappings of success—his multinational businesses, his vast wealth, his loving family—Grey is a man tormented by demons and consumed by the need to control. When the couple embarks on a daring, passionately physical affair, Ana discovers Christian Grey’s secrets and explores her own dark desires.

Erotic, amusing, and deeply moving, the Fifty Shades Trilogy is a tale that will obsess you, possess you, and stay with you forever.

This book is intended for mature audiences.

SEED TILL IT BLEEDS || PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE AND COMMENT.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
544.34 MB
seeders:10
leechers:2
Fifty Shades Trilogy 1 (Fifty Shades of Grey) audiobook by E L James EarReaders

All Comments

i have started seeding again.