FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Edition (2014) (Inc. Update 4) - RePack by CorePack

seeders: 29
leechers: 75
Added on March 9, 2015 by [ShivShubh]in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Edition (2014) (Inc. Update 4) - RePack by CorePack (Size: 5.17 GB)
 FIFA 15-CorePack.iso5.17 GB
 FIFA 15-CorePack.nfo9.55 KB

Description

Information :

Title: FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Edition http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/16/94/13/48/fifa_112.jpg
Developed by: EA Sports
Published by: Electronic Arts Inc.
Released on: 23 September 2014
Genre: Sports
Crack: v3 3DM (Update 4)
Like Us: http://www.facebook.com/CorePack

Description :

FIFA 15 is the twenty-second installment of the legendary series of football simulators. As it had been before, EA Sports was responsible for the production.

The gameplay focuses on the same as always – we control selected football team, and then participate in 90-minute matches and try to score more goals than the opponent. There are various game modes available – from the manager career mode, through single matches and seasons, to some interesting online modules with the EA Sports Fooball Club platform at the helm. The game also features the Become a Star mode where our control is limited to a single player whom sports career we develop.

System Requirements :

Minimum System Requirements:
CPU: Intel Q6600 Core2 Quad @ 2.4Ghz
RAM: 4GB
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650
DX: 11
HDD: 15.0 GB

Key Features :

• Loan Players – these loans are facilitated through the EA Sports Football Club Catalogue (EASFC). In any scenario you are allowed to have more than one player on loan for your club but these players can only be used on loan once.

The loan duration allowed for each player would depend very much on his popularity at the time of play; meaning the better the player, the shorter the period you are allowed to have him on loan to your team. The list of players for loan will be constantly updated and added into the EASFC catalogue.

The ultimate pre-order edition, allows for a maximum of 5 matches in which a chosen player can take part in.

• Friendly Seasons – here you can enjoy the freedom of playing in more than just one match. A whole season of matches can be booked for play but you will only be allowed to play against one other single player.

There is, however, the advantage given to invite any player from your existing list to participate at any given time. Keeping progress on the current status is also made possible with the Current Season’s menu which is visible upon request where match histories are clearly displayed.

• Concept Squads – this is a new feature that gives all its participants access to in-game builders and their connecting database. Although this platform is not for actual playing purposes, it is a great way to strategize your game plan. The planning freedom gives a player numerous opportunities to explore various different scenarios.

ScreenShots :

Repack NFO

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.17 GB
seeders:29
leechers:75
FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Edition (2014) (Inc. Update 4) - RePack by CorePack

Trailer

All Comments

help. huhu still getting the BX error. i have netframwork4.5 and vc 2013 64bit and dx11 still getting BX error. any solution guys?
You have Windows 8 ?
windows 7 sir.
Is it the full version which included all the updates or just the updates itself?
Yes it is Full game with Latest Update :)
How to solve...?? Help meeeeeeeeeee :(
setup netframwork4.5 and vc 2013 64bit and dx11
How about if i have it all ??
hi sir. how do i set up netframework 4.5 and stuff? and on1 more thing, do i need to have origin installed on my pc?
download it from microsoft's website....just google it. And no need to install origin..
hi again. i have the same problem even after i installed netframework vc 2013 and dx11. any solutions?????
Already i installed .net, vc nd dx11... :(
You seem to have Windows 8, try on Windows 7 !
windows 7 ultimate sir.
STAY AT FUCKIN' SEED YOU LITTLE NOOBS, DON'T JUST FUCKIN' DOWNLOAD AND THEN COMPLAIN THAT YOU WANT HELP FROM UPLOADER, HELP HIM TOO AND SEEEED
Origin problem SOLVED ???
Yes, the game works fine. We tested it on 2 PC's, just install, and run the game from shortcut or run "Launcher.exe" from game's folder. Though the crack will get updated frequently. So whenever new crack comes, you just DL it and put it in the game.
ultimate team = online..
It was taken down by DMCA. And we did repack AC Unity with Update 1.4 and Dead Kings DLC (33.8 GB), sadly that was taken down too by DMCA, but you can find it on our official site.
THANKS SHIV BRO