FF Sandra Scoppettone - Everything You Have Is Mine (1st) [LittleFairyRG]

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on June 5, 2014 by Kira_27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF Sandra Scoppettone - Everything You Have Is Mine (1st) [LittleFairyRG] (Size: 2.29 MB)
 LittleFairyRG.png1.09 MB
 Everything You Have Is Mine (1s - Scoppettone, Sandra.azw3444.97 KB
 Everything You Have Is Mine (1s - Scoppettone, Sandra.mobi439.19 KB
 Everything You Have Is Mine (1s - Scoppettone, Sandra.epub260.74 KB
 Cover.jpg83.12 KB
 metadata.opf7.26 KB

Description

Publication Date: March 30, 2011

Private investigator Lauren Laurano makes her funny and suspenseful debut as a sleuth who must take on a rapist, a killer, a tangle of family relationships, her own fears, and New York City itself in order to solve several murders. Far from being the usual hard-bitten tough, Lauren is terrified of insects, computers, and blood. She’s pretty, quirky, funny and a lesbian. For the past eleven years she’s lived in the heart of Greenwich Village with beautiful, warmhearted psychotherapist, Kip Adams; they bicker playfully and enjoy the urbane company of friends and the heady, offbeat Village life.

But when Lauren’s job becomes dangerous, they quarrel, and the peace is about to be rocked again by her latest case: she’s been hired by an elegant, mysterious woman to find the rapist of her younger sister, Lake. Violent sex soon turns to violent death, and it’s up to Lauren to discover whether Lake’s rapist is also a murderer. The search takes Lauren through a world of contemporary attachments, twisted familial relationships, sexuality, greed, betrayal, and death. Along the seamy trail of the killer, Lauren confronts fears both big and small, as well as the terrible fact that people whether abusive or abused, often refuse to tell (or face) the truth.

This is not only a riveting mystery; it’s also a fresh observant look at New York City in its modern failures and successes. Through the clear eyes of Lauren Laurano we see the wretchedness of AIDS, homelessness , structural decay and drug dealing, and the glamor of Village bars, restaurants, bookstores and brownstones.

Everything You Have is Mine breaks the mold of the P.I. novel with an unforgettable new detective star.
--
Visit us at - www.lfrg.co.vu (currently under construction, but feel free to visit, and make sure you leave feedback for us).
--
Anyone who would like to have this torrent taken down, please send me a direct PM, so I can do so.

Trouble downloading this torrent? Let me know via PM.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.29 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
FF Sandra Scoppettone - Everything You Have Is Mine (1st) [LittleFairyRG]

All Comments

Thanks so very much!!!!
Thanks!
Been looking forward to this series. Thank you.