FF - Kenna White - Romancing the Zone

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 11, 2012 by MysteriousOwlin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

FF - Kenna White - Romancing the Zone (Size: 275.02 KB)
 Kenna White - Romancing the Zone.epub238.27 KB
 Cover.jpg34.03 KB
 metadata.opf2.71 KB

Description

Romancing the Zone by Kenna White

Liz Elliott is fast approaching forty as a successful business woman and single mother to nineteen-year-old daughter, Becca. Becca is a freshman at Ashton, Vermont's Chilton College. She is also a rising star for the Lady Stingers basketball team, just as her mother had been twenty-years-ago. But in those early days, a a dirty little secret had collapsed Liz's world - a secret she has kept hidden from everyone - especially her daughter. When Liz accepts Becca's challenge to return to college and complete her degree as well as play her last year of basketball eligibility, she is met with resistance from the new head coach.

Coach Sheridan Ross has no patience for babysitting an over-the-hill athlete - not as long as she has her own plans to move up the career coaching ladder as quickly as possible. Sparks soon begin to fly. Then Liz's world begins to crumble when the secret from her past returns to Ashton...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
275.02 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
FF - Kenna White - Romancing the Zone

All Comments

tnx, adding to my "to read" list this festive season.
Wow had forgot all about that book. Great read and thanks for the upload. Remember that I enjoyed reading it a few years ago and looking forward to read it again soon ;-)
Yes, it certainly is a good read
Sorry for my comment, that 's mistake, I open two tab side by side so i wrote for wrong tab. Sorry.
no probs
Thanks...and I thinks you need add "FF" on the file title so the reader can easily find it.