Feed Her To The Sharks - Savage Seas - (2013)

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on July 27, 2013 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Feed Her To The Sharks - Savage Seas - (2013) (Size: 81.78 MB)
 02. Memory Of You.mp310.84 MB
 09. Death's Design.mp310.24 MB
 03. Sink Or Swim.mp39.92 MB
 05. Shore Of Loneliness.mp39.26 MB
 07. Take Me Back.mp38.59 MB
 04. Fuck Melbourne.mp38.36 MB
 06. Buried Alive.mp38.21 MB
 01. Savage Seas.mp38.17 MB
 08. Save Yourself.mp38.06 MB
 Cover.jpg87.07 KB
 feedsharksband2013.jpg19.86 KB

Description

INFO:

FEED HER TO THE SHARKS has been blazing the underground trail for some time — attracting fans across the globe with their pristine technical sound and engaging live performances. Originally discovered in 2012 by DARKEST HOUR guitarist Mike Schleibaum whilst already having a Fredrik Nordström-produced full-length album tacked to their name, this gifted five-piece is ready to take things above and beyond in 2013.

The lyric video for the song "Memory Of You" from the up-and-coming Australian metalcore band FEED HER TO THE SHARKS can be seen below. The track comes off the group's new album, "Savage Seas", set for release this summer.

"'Memory Of You' is a perfect example of the type of metal we embody. A storm is coming, so prepare yourself for blood-pumping adrenaline, bone crushing brutality and beautiful melody,' states FEED HER TO THE SHARKS vocalist Andrew Van der Zalm. "Join the feeding frenzy and sink your teeth into this track today!"

"We recently played with FEED HER TO THE SHARKS on a last-minute show addition to our 'Human Romance' Australian tour. Immediately, a few of the guys and I were impressed with FEED HER TO THE SHARKS' raw power and total precision," states DARKEST HOUR guitarist and co-manager Mike Schleibaum. "It was like watching a band who had been around for years destroy the stage. The sound, the vibe, it was all so pure and perfect. After the show, we were pleased to find out they were some of the nicest down-to-earth dudes around. I knew I had to share their record with our long time manager and good friend Mike Mowery. The rest is history writing itself.

"When I was young, Australia seemed so far away, an imaginary place that only AC/DC lived. Nowadays it all seems so close. I'm happy to help break these dudes out of Australia, onto the world stage and hopefully to a town near you soon."

FEED HER TO THE SHARKS have been working at a frenzied pace since forming in Melbourne, Victoria in February, 2009. The band recorded their debut album, "The Beauty Of Falling", in their own studio in 2011. They worked in collaboration with world renowned metal producers Fredrik Nordstrom and Henrik Udd who handled the mixing of the debut album. The result: an independent release that has the sonic punch of a full-scale studio production, sure to dent stereos and see heads banging across the world. "The Beauty Of Falling" is an album that fearlessly expands on a beloved genre while at the same time providing a familiar entry point for heavy music fans.

FEED HER TO THE SHARKS is made of up several talented musicians, including vocalist and pianist Andrew Vanderzalm and guitarist/synth player Kim Choo, who are both classically trained pianists. On top of that, Choo produces music out of his home studio and has a degree in audio engineering. Full-time drummer Jan Benkwitz is recognized internationally for being an extremely talented player.

Tracklist:

1. Savage Seas
2. Memory of You
3. Sink Or Swim
4. Fuck Melbourne
5. Shore of Loneliness
6. Buried Alive
7. Take Me Back
8. Save Yourself
9. Death's Design

Genre: Heavy
Subgenre: Modern Melodic Metalcore
Bitrate: 320 k
Size: 81.78 MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
81.78 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0

All Comments

Thanks mate.
Brutal Album!
Brutal Thanks!