Fedora Live 13 {K@R@N}

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on July 16, 2010 by karanbirin Applications > UNIX
Torrent verified.

Fedora Live 13 {K@R@N} (Size: 676.84 MB)
 My Fedora Desktop.png945.13 KB
 Fedora My Computer.png466.81 KB
 Fedora Applications.png347.98 KB
 Fedora Internet Browser.png119.76 KB
 Fedora-13-i686-Live.iso675 MB
 Fedora Live 13.txt1.67 KB

Description

Fedora 13 LiveCD

A Live Linux distribution of the Fedora operating syste. Fedora Live Cd is a Live Linux distribution that contains the Fedora 11 distro and Extra softwares. The Fedors Project ia a Red-Hat-sponsored and community-supported open source project. It is also a proving ground for new technology that may eventually make its way into Red Hat projects. Ti is not a supported product of Red Hat projects, Inc. The goal of the Fedora Projec is to work with the Linux community to build a complete, general purpose Operating system exclusively from free software. Development will be done in a public forum. The project will produce time-based release of Fedora core adout 2-3 times a year with a public release schedule. The Red Hat engneering team will continue to participate in the building of Fedora Core and will invite and encourage more outside participation that was possible in the red Hat Linux. By using this more open process, we hope to provide an operating system that uses free software development practices and is more appealing to the open source community.

Size(MB): 675MB

Type: GPL

/>

Installation Instructions:

1. Just Burn the Fedora-13-i686-Live.iso file with any cd burning softwares preferably Nero.

2. Now insert the CD and Restart your PC.

3. Go to boot menu and select "Boot From CD/DVD"

4. The live CD will boot and you will be able to test the OS in a few seconds. To install on the Hard Disc run the shortcut on desktop "Install To Hard Drive" and follow the instructions.

For any Info Contact me ar contact_karan@in.com or rockingkaran007@rediffmail.com

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
676.84 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Fedora Live 13 {K@R@N}