FC-4 RELOADED ALL Updates + DLCs [Inc. version 1.9 & Valley Of Yeti] Mr DJ

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 17, 2015 by DJ840in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

FC-4 RELOADED ALL Updates + DLCs [Inc. version 1.9 & Valley Of Yeti] Mr DJ (Size: 8.42 GB)
 Far Cry 4 update 1.9 RELOADED + All DLCs Mr DJ.part1.rar4.38 GB
 Far Cry 4 update 1.9 RELOADED + All DLCs Mr DJ.part2.rar4.04 GB
 Instructions.txt1.93 KB

Description

This torrent contains all the previous updates , Valley Of Yetis and Overrun DLC , it doesn't include Far Cry 4 maingame , your game will be updated to version 1.9 ...

No previous updates or DLC required to run this update and addon....

Works with :

Far Cry 4 Proper-RELOADED

OR

Any of my Far Cry 4 Gold Edition Mr DJ repacks ( applying this to my repack will enable all FC4 content available as of now ):

https://thepiratebay.se/torr...DLC_s]_Multi_15_repack_Mr_DJ

OR

Any repack based on RELOADEDs version

Note: If you don't have RELOADED version (3DM or ALI213) , it may work for u even then but you'll lose your savegames and will need to start the game from begining....

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

1) Open any part using WinRar and extract the setup folder to any location, open the extracted folder...

2) DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING 'Setup' (For avast users: Just Disable DeepScreen in antivirus settings) ....

3) INSTALL IT TO THE SAME LOCATION WHERE YOU HAD INSTALLED FAR CRY 4 OR WHERE U COPIED THE CRACK (REMOVE THE DEFAULT DIRECTORY THAT IS SPECIFIED IN THE INSTALLER , CLICK ON BROWSE AND SPECIFY THE DIRECTORY WHERE U HAD INSTALLED YOUR GAME) ...

For eg: The default directory of installation for my Far Cry 4 repack is:

C:Program Files (x86)Mr DJFar Cry 4 Gold Edition

So Install the update in this location since the game is installed in it ....

PLAY THE GAME FROM DESKTOP SHORTCUT or install directory .... Always open the game using 'Run as administrator' to avoid any savegame/crash issue, if it still crashes, lower the graphics settings and make sure u meet the system requirements along with updated graphic drivers for your graphics card ...

IF U R STILL UNABLE TO GET IT WORKING, INBOX ME AT KICKASS OR ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE ....

Check out my Official facebook page 'Mr DJ repacks':

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-DJ-repacks/870553312956683

Like it guys to support and get updates on upcoming repacks.....

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.42 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
FC-4 RELOADED ALL Updates + DLCs [Inc. version 1.9 & Valley Of Yeti] Mr DJ

Trailer

Screenshots

FC-4 RELOADED ALL Updates + DLCs [Inc. version 1.9 & Valley Of Yeti] Mr DJ screenshot