Fated Souls (Soul Ties #0) ~ LJ Swallow [BluA]epub

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on July 19, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Fated Souls (Soul Ties #0) ~ LJ Swallow [BluA]epub (Size: 242.68 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Fated Souls - LJ Swallow.epub242.27 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
Fated Souls is a SHORT PREQUEL NOVELLA in the Soul Ties series.

Those who live amongst the Fated are subject to control by the ruling Caelestia. The only chance to gain freedom is to serve as a soul hunter.

Ava is determined to leave her Fated childhood behind and create her own destiny. Seizing her chance to escape, she signs herself over to the Caelestia as a soul hunter. Her task: enter the human world, retrieve the required number of souls trapped in demons, and freedom is hers.

But Ava soon discovers this role isn't as easy as she expected and that nobody told the whole truth about what soul hunter life entails--or the dangers she faces.

Daniel is an ex soul hunter in charge of training new recruits. Scarred by his years hunting demons, he's ruthless in his treatment of Ava and the others. Ava is drawn to Daniel and his mysterious past, and others notice he takes a special interest in her. But what is his real agenda behind wanting to keep Ava alive?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
242.68 KB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Fated Souls (Soul Ties #0) ~ LJ Swallow [BluA]epub