Fate Zero Season 1 + 2 [1080p] [Hi10p] [Dual Audio] [Eng-Jap] [Chrisazter]

seeders: 23
leechers: 30
Added on October 30, 2013 by jnx_rin Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBlu-RayBDRip480pDVDRipx264

Fate Zero Season 1 + 2 [1080p] [Hi10p] [Dual Audio] [Eng-Jap] [Chrisazter] (Size: 46.83 GB)
 Fate Zero - 15 - 'Golden Radiance'.mkv2.82 GB
 Fate Zero - 16 - 'The End of Honor'.mkv2.26 GB
 Fate Zero - 14 - 'The Bloody Battle of Mion River'.mkv2.08 GB
 Fate Zero - 23 - 'The Sea of the Ends'.mkv1.99 GB
 Fate Zero - 21 - 'Knight on Two Wheels'.mkv1.85 GB
 Fate Zero - 24 - 'The Last Command Seal'.mkv1.64 GB
 Fate Zero - 19 - 'Where Justice is Found'.mkv1.63 GB
 Fate Zero - 22 - 'All evil in this world (Angra Mainyu)'.mkv1.55 GB
 Fate Zero - 25 - 'Fate Zero'.mkv1.49 GB
 Fate Zero - 17 - 'The Eighth Contract'.mkv1.44 GB
 Fate Zero - 1 - 'Summoning Ancient Heroes'.mkv2.76 GB
 Fate Zero - 5 - 'The Vicious Beast Roars'.mkv2.12 GB
 Fate Zero - 4 - 'Blade of the Demonic Spear'.mkv2.07 GB
 Fate Zero - 7 - 'The Evil Forest'.mkv1.99 GB
 Fate Zero - 8 - 'The Magus Killer'.mkv1.99 GB
 Fate Zero - 13 - 'Forbidden Banquet'.mkv1.94 GB
 Fate Zero - 11 - 'The Grail Dialogue'.mkv1.91 GB
 Fate Zero - 12 - 'The Grail's Invitation'.mkv1.81 GB
 Fate Zero - 10 - 'Rin's Adventure'.mkv1.81 GB
 Fate Zero - 2 - 'False Start'.mkv1.8 GB
 Fate Zero - 3 - 'Land of Fuyuki'.mkv1.8 GB
 Fate Zero - 9 - 'Master and Servant'.mkv1.78 GB
 Fate Zero - 6 - 'Night of Schemes'.mkv1.62 GB

Description

This is an op by Chrisazter213 on Nyaa. #485428
OP>>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off thanks go to ChoeyXD and LtN for the English Audio, and also [UTW] for the Video source, Jap Audio, and Subtitles.

I used MKVmerge to mux all of this together. I also used 'Subtitle Edit 3.3.7' to create subs for episodes that were missing subtitles for signs/songs.

This includes both Seasons 1+2 of Fate Zero all 25 episodes, Dual Audio, 1920x1080 res., I also titled each episode properly and organized seasons 1+2 in seperate folders. I had to go ahead and create subs for signs/songs for a few episodes(Mine are the yellow/blue subs) but most episodes had subs(red subs are [UTW]'s).

This took alot of work and I am very happy I got this series finished it is a great series to watch. Before anybody asks: I will NOT be doing a 720p version or uploading just the english audio tracks, I know it is a large file to download, but this is the best video quality available(as well as the ONLY English Audio version out now). You have my full permission to take these files and do a 720p version yourself or upload all the English Audio files. Please be patient and try to seed at 1:1 and help keep this torrent alive, enjoy : )

My Future Releases on Nyaa:
~Sword Art Online Part 4 1080p Dual Audio~whenever it is available
~S.A.O Batch Torrent- with all episodes(making sure they all are titled, and have signs/songs sub files) all depends on how busy I am might not get to do this, but i'd like to.

My Future Releases on ADC:
~One Piece : Movie 10 - Strong World DVD/Bluray Combo- Should be up 1st week in Nov.
~One Piece Season 5 Voyage 4- Should be up near end of Nov.

Other than those releases that is all I will be uploading for a while im sad to admit. I will be gone starting in December for 4-5months(Basic/Job Training for the U.S. Air Force) so during that time I will be very busy and not able to upload/download.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Please seed and spread some love!

regards,
-jnx_r

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
46.83 GB
seeders:23
leechers:30
Fate Zero Season 1 + 2 [1080p] [Hi10p] [Dual Audio] [Eng-Jap] [Chrisazter]

All Comments

one of the most Epic and AWESOME anime i have ever seeeeen
cant wait for the next route coming this fall :)
I will make patches for all episodes some time later. Until then you can use the media player to compensate for sync issues.
So before i download this huge thing. Are there audio desyncs in this? I use MPC-HC 1.7.1 + LAV + MadVR. The subs i can look over but desync will make it a no-go for me sadly would love some confirmation though :)
Well i downloaded the whole thing since there was no reply. Audio desyncs confirmed and this pretty much ruins the whole thing though it looks awesome.
Sorry about the late reply. You don't get notified for comments, so its kinda difficult to go fishing for comments on every torrent that is uploaded. You can use the - & + buttons on numpad to get around the desync issue. The problem with the audio, is that the english version is unofficial.