Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya - Season#1 [1080p] [x264] [AAC] [English Audio] [Chrisazter]

seeders: 6
leechers: 4
Added on August 7, 2014 by jnx_rin Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720p480px264

Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya - Season#1 [1080p] [x264] [AAC] [English Audio] [Chrisazter] (Size: 12.59 GB)
 Ep.6~A Blank, and the End of Night....mkv1.79 GB
 Ep.4~We Lost.mkv1.65 GB
 Ep.5~There are two options.mkv1.44 GB
 Ep.10~Kaleidoscope.mkv1.38 GB
 Ep.1~Birth! A Magical Girl!.mkv1.27 GB
 Ep.9~End it Here.mkv1.25 GB
 Ep.2~Who.mkv1.11 GB
 Ep.7~Triumph and Escape.mkv979.23 MB
 Ep.3~Girl Meets Girl.mkv963.57 MB
 Ep.8~The Normal Girl has Returned.mkv830.28 MB

Description

Many thanks to OP> Chrisazter[Nyaa/TPB]

OP>>----------------------------------

IM BACK!!! I've settled into my new home with my new job and with blazing fast internet I am ready to start uploading series again !

So I hope you all enjoy this super early release of F/K LPI Season 1. I didn't do the specials of this series so it's just eps.1-10. I also decided to only do English Dub on this one (because there are plenty of good releases already out in Jap Audio). Took all the sources muxed them using mkvmerge and had to retime the audio and subs to sync with the BD version(they may still be a tiny bit off in parts but just use 'j' or 'k' in VLC to correct if needed, but they should be fine.) The 1080p video is amazing, that's why the file size is a bit large, but I didn't feel like messing with it using handbrake. I Took UTW's Subs and edited them so that they are only Signs/Songs using aegisub. I also took the liberty of properly naming all the episodes. As always please help me seed this and enjoy : )

Sources: Video-1080p(Uncensored) Raw Jap BD from ReinForce
Audio- Webrip English Audio from DubzOnline.com
Subs/Chapters- From UTW's release(Edited so they are Signs/Songs only using Aegisub)

My Future Releases~Hellsing Ultimate EPs 9+10 Dual Audio DVD/Bluray ~ October
~Ghost in the Shell Arise Eps1+2 Dual Audio DVD/Bluray ~October

---------------------------------------

No uploaded in KAT yet, so did my bit of share.

regards,
-jnx_r

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.59 GB
seeders:6
leechers:4
Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya - Season#1 [1080p] [x264] [AAC] [English Audio] [Chrisazter]