Fate Grand Order Version 1.9.0 (Including Fate Accel Zero Order Event)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 6, 2016 by darkzamuraiin Games > Android
Torrent verified.

Fate Grand Order Version 1.9.0 (Including Fate Accel Zero Order Event) (Size: 620.19 MB)
 0194c2f501d98a24.apk42.6 MB
 com.aniplex.fategrandorder.zip577.59 MB

Description

Game info:
Including: Fate Accel Zero Order Event (April 27, 2016 22:00 - May 18, 2016 13:59 JST)
Unlock Requirements : Clear Fuyuki Campaign
Game version: 1.9.0
Language: Japanese (Voice and some text) and English (Some text)
Android Version: 4.2 and up
Genre: Turn based, Strategy RPG, Visual Novel, Online Game (Can't be played offline)

Message from uploader:
Hi guys for those who have difficult to download the data of the game try this file including the .apk file of the game and the data,this is a free to play game also this was on ios too thanks guys for support and have fun, feel free to ask, comment or anything to say about the game,torrent or the installation and i will help or answer anything on it thanks and give seed as life to this torrent........

Installation:
Install first the .apk file and after that extract the data to root/data/data folder or data/data (this is for root users only or you can access the root/data/data folder) and this torrent is for android users only not ios because i do not have ios.....

Notes:
1.) This data can be updated if a event or new changes ingame, this data is currently in latest version (A new event was coming this month "Da Vinci's event)......

2.) I don't know why the game files are larger than my first upload maybe the noble phantasm of servants are included here maybe.

Info about the event:
http://fategrandorder.wikia..../Fate/Accel_Zero_Order_Event

Fate Accel Zero Order Mission Spread Info:
https://docs.google.com/spre...UqZm56CJw/edit#gid=198425886

Thanks and Seed Please....biggrin
thumb_up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
620.19 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Fate Grand Order Version 1.9.0 (Including Fate Accel Zero Order Event)

Screenshots

Fate Grand Order Version 1.9.0 (Including Fate Accel Zero Order Event) screenshot
Fate Grand Order Version 1.9.0 (Including Fate Accel Zero Order Event) screenshot