Faster, Fastest, The Doctor & The Apex - Various Quality - MP4 - x265/HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]]

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on November 27, 2015 by OptimusPr1mein TV
Torrent verified.

Faster, Fastest, The Doctor & The Apex - Various Quality - MP4 - x265/HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]] (Size: 4.08 GB)
 The Doctor, The Tornado & The Kentucky Kid - 720p - MP4 - x265-HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]].mp4769.82 MB
 Hitting The Apex - 1080p - MP4 - x265-HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]].mp41.77 GB
 Fastest - 360p - MP4 - x265-HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]].mp4814.87 MB
 Faster - 480p - MP4 - x265-HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]].mp4782.91 MB

Description

FASTER
The first film to go inside the MotoGP world since television took a sport watched by a few thousand spectators at race tracks and turned it into prime-time entertainment for over 350 million people worldwide. The MotoGP world championship is the pinnacle of motorcycle sport, a series of sixteen races on five continents contested by twenty-four of the world's top riders. Filmed around the world during the 2001 and 2002 seasons, FASTER asks this question: How do you go faster than the rest, how do you win at this glamorous, dangerous game? The movie could be subtitled: How do you beat Valentino Rossi? The 24 year old Italian, world champion in 2001 and 2002, currently dominates MotoGP, and he's the charismatic center of the film. In addition, FASTER focuses on three other riders: Rossi's bitter rival Max Biaggi; the brilliant but injury-prone Garry McCoy; and the rising teenage star John Hopkins. Tales told by a supporting cast include former world champions including Mick Doohan, Kevin Schwantz, Wayne Rainey, Kenny Roberts and Barry Sheene.

FASTEST
In true cinematic fashion, Fastest is a maximum speed, full length film capturing the thrilling, terrifying reality of MotoGP racing. From award winning filmmaker Mark Neale, and with unprecedented access and never before seen footage, the film charts Valentino Rossi's quest for his eighth premier class championship as he battles back from a horrific, leg shattering crash to take on a wave of ferociously fast young riders and the emerging stars of the sport, including Jorge Lorenzo, Ben Spies, Dani Pedrosa, Marco Simoncelli and Casey Stoner. Fastest explores the greatest feeling and the greatest risk, and asks the question every rider, even the greatest of all time, must face: who's fastest now?

THE DOCTOR, THE TORNADO & THE KENTUCKY KID
The Doctor, the Tornado & the Kentucky Kid is another motorcycle-racing feast served up by Mark Neale, the director of Faster. Where the earlier film focused on an entire season of MotoGP racing, DTK limits its coverage to the Red Bull Grand Prix at Laguna Seca, California, held over the weekend of July 8-10, 2005. This was the seventh and most hotly anticipated race of the '05 season, not only because Laguna Seca is one of MotoGP's most technically demanding and physically intimidating race courses, but also because it was the first MotoGP race held on American soil since 1994 (evidence of the sport's European emphasis and the efforts of corporate sponsors like Red Bull to popularize MotoGP in the U.S.). Like Faster, this film and its DVD bonus features are aimed squarely at established fans of MotoGP, but potential converts will find plenty to enjoy in Neale's comprehensive coverage of the 32-lap race. And, as any fan can tell you, the title refers to the nicknames of the riders who were key figures on that sunny afternoon: American Nicky "The Kentucky Kid" Hayden on his lightning-fast #69 Repsol Honda; American Colin "The Texas Tornado" Edwards on his #5 Camel Yamaha; and the Italian reigning champion, Valentino Rossi (Edwards' teammate), on his #46 Camel Yamaha.

HITTING THE APEX
Narrated by Brad Pitt, HITTING THE APEX is the inside story of six fighters - six of the fastest motorcycle racers of all time - and of the fates that awaited them at the peak of the sport. It's the story of what is at stake for all of them: all that can be won, and all that can be lost, when you go chasing glory at over two hundred miles an hour - on a motorcycle.

The film portrays the intense rivalry between riders, but also captures evidence of the strong bonds and camaraderie that can exist in top level professional sport: the extreme competition between Valentino Rossi, Jorge Lorenzo, Casey Stoner and Dani Pedrosa; the friendship between Rossi and rising star Marco Simoncelli. And the phenomenal rise of the young rookie Marc Marquez and his attempt to become the fastest and most brilliant rider of them all.

From director Mark Neale of FASTER and FASTEST, HITTING THE APEX takes us to the heart of this exhilarating sport at a time when the speeds have never been higher or the talent on the track more brilliant.

All My New Uploads Are Encoded In The New Codec, Click The Logo To Find Out How To Play It

The above graphic and file information graphic with many thanks to Panther10.98K

Also, outside the realm of motorsport check out this thread of mine:

Thread: OptimusPr1me's Transformers, Anime & Forgotten Movies/Series Thread

Special Credit to actualsize252 for supplying the source.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.08 GB
seeders:4
leechers:1
Faster, Fastest, The Doctor & The Apex - Various Quality - MP4 - x265/HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]]

Screenshots

Faster, Fastest, The Doctor & The Apex - Various Quality - MP4 - x265/HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]] screenshot
Faster, Fastest, The Doctor & The Apex - Various Quality - MP4 - x265/HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]] screenshot