FastAccess Facial Recognition

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on February 21, 2010 by in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

FastAccess Facial Recognition (Size: 20.21 MB)
 FastAccess Facial Recognition.rar20.21 MB

Description

FastAccess Facial Recognition software by Sensible Vision.

FastAccess, a biometric facial recognition product, can reduce or eliminate the need for login passwords in computer environments where data security is critical and time is of the essence. Using their patent pending advanced facial recognition technology, it provides computer access to authorized users while transparently securing the data and device as soon as the user steps out of view of the camera mounted on the termial.

FastAccess will automatically unlock the computer when they come back and return the desktop as they left it. If another authorized user steps up to the computer, FastAccess can seamlessly switch accounts for the new user. With Sensible Vision’s exclusive Instant Desktop Switching, FastAccess can instantly switch users while maintaining the data and sessions for previous users. Instant Desktop Switching is compatible with most environments, with and without terminal services or Citrix.

I've been using this for more than a year and it works great. FastAccess is only available on Dell comps. And whn i tried to reinstall my stuff coz i ws upgrading 2 win7. They refused to provide me with it. So guys after much searching i hav found the proper working version. and i hav also included an update for Windows 7 users.

Note: The update can only be installed after installing a full version of FastAccess.

The software can update itself on its own without any issues and works great after a few days of sluggish behavior. This is due to its learning process as it slowly becomes better at recognizing the users face.

more info http://www.sensiblevision.com

Compatible with Vista/Win 7 x64/x86. havnt tried it on Win Xp.. so u cn let me kno if it worked.

I've included a txt for installation info... pretty simple.. hope u guys like it.. comments and views welcome.

P.S. this is my first torrent.

Peace :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
20.21 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
FastAccess Facial Recognition

All Comments

doesnt work on windows 8 64bit
doesn't work on w7
Not working on windows 7.Code 3 error