Fast and Furious 7 (2015) HDCAM New AUDIO x264-CPG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 5, 2015 by iTakein Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pHDRiPx264MPEG-4ScreenerCam

Fast and Furious 7 (2015) HDCAM New AUDIO x264-CPG (Size: 1.51 GB)
 Downloaded from wWw.GloDLS.to.jpg7.43 KB
 Downloaded from www.watchmoviesntv.com.txt124 bytes
 Fast and Furious 7 (2015) HDCAM New AUDIO x264-CPG.mp41.48 GB
 sample 1.mp415.86 MB
 Sample 2.mp415.04 MB

Description

micHQ Audio/ Full English / Full Movie / Read notes below.

Deckard Shaw seeks revenge against Dominic Toretto and his family for the death of his brother.

Action, Crime, Thriller

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2820852/

iNFO:

Video: x264 mp4 1488kbps 720x336 25fps 2hrs.8mins
Audio: English mp3 128kbps 2 channels
Source: ItalianFree/Eng Audio 1/2/3 thanks
Sample: 2 video samples included
Encoder: CPG

Notes:

Well i suggest you read all so you know what i used, what i did and most of all what you are getting.

on First release audio i found on net was not good at some places it was like guy was trying to have sex with microphone or something and at some places very good.
i found 3 more audios today and went to work on it. split the video into multiple parts in order to sync and use all 3 audios to fill the entire video. Now its complete in English and Full Movie.
Pretty Nice audio as well looks like micHQ. it goes to some other audio which is good as well for like 1 second then came back nothing biggy and at 1 scene it goes for like 20sec but nothing biggy all 3 audios were good to go.
i had to mix all of it in order to get complete full audio. Few may tag this as line but its not. NOW it does not have background noises etc....

Video as usual pretty good for CAM went into lot of effort to remove the noise. sharp/rbg/stablize. this makes our V2 LOL and pretty sweet CAM. this will do for me i will be watching it tongiht again until chinese VOD Showed up
check both samples.

Enjoy

Audio:7
Video:8
Movie:10

as per CAM standards. DO NOT compare this with bluray.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.51 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0

Trailer