FarCry 3 – Black Box (SilverTorrent)

seeders: 223
leechers: 43
Added on November 29, 2012 by srkfanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

FarCry 3 – Black Box (SilverTorrent) (Size: 4.71 GB)
 BB-FC3.iso4.71 GB
 black_box.nfo8.92 KB
 Torrent Download From Silvertorrent.org.txt89 bytes
 PicZend Free Image Hosting.txt15 bytes

Description

SILVERTORRENT Clean Verified Torrents Download

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FarCry 3 – Black Box

Quote:
Developer: Ubisoft Studios
Publisher: Ubisoft
Genre: Action
Platform: PC
Release Date: 29 November 2012
Language: English
Media Size: 4.70 GB
Suggested system requirements: Core i3-530 2.93 GHz, 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM – Vista/7), graphic card 1 GB (GeForce GTX 560 or better), 15 GB HDD, Windows Vista/7/8(SP1)

Quote:
Beyond the limits of civilization lies an island, a lawless place ruled by piracy and human misery, where your only escapes are drugs or the muzzle of a gun. This is where you find yourself, trapped in a place that’s forgotten right from wrong, a place that lives by the principles of violence.In Far Cry 3, players step into the shoes of Jason Brody, stranded on this mysterious tropical island. You dictate how the story unfolds, from the battles you choose to fight down to the allies or enemies you make along the way. Slash, sneak, detonate and shoot your way across the island in a world that has lost all sense of right and wrong. Beware the beauty and mystery of this unexplored paradise and live to outwit its roster of ruthless, desperate characters. You’ll need more than luck to survive.

ScreenShots

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.71 GB
seeders:223
leechers:43
FarCry 3 – Black Box (SilverTorrent)

Trailer

All Comments

my game is running to slow plzz help
paking problem
for save google it.. i found this " I changed the game id to 48 in the orbit_api.ini file, and renamed C:ProgramDataOrbit46 to "48", and it worked! I also uninstalled UPlay and run it with the -offline parameter to be safe though. This has been the solution to many hours of frustration, thanks so much!" not tryed yet.. then RUN ALWAYS AS ADMIN... another advice.. im instaling.. so ill write here my progress
its working but when you finish your mission and it automaticaly save it.. and then turn game of.. and come back.. you can continue but.. you are respawned at last checkpoint befor finishing mission..
is workin on admin mode but i had first shut down of the game.. hope it saved ..
works nice but DOESNT SAVE INTO YOUR STORY.. i did rewrite ID 46 to 48 as here someone said.. it saves game but you cant load your saved progress after you turned of game
thanks
screen out of range after launching the application.im using 17inch lcd monitor and ati radeon HD 5570 my resolution is 1378x768. base on game-debate.com i can play this game in high settings my computer can play resident evil6,castlevania lord of shadows 2,call of duty blackops 2,medal of honor war fighter.please i want to play this game very bad.any advice will do thanks
my frequency is 60hz and i try to adjust it to 70hz but same problem