Far Cry 4 Update v1.5-RELOADED

seeders: 386
leechers: 209
Added on December 9, 2014 by ghighinain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Far Cry 4 Update v1.5-RELOADED (Size: 1.13 GB)
 reloaded.nfo5.07 KB
 IGE_WPF64.exe1.38 MB
 steam_api64.dll1.02 MB
 uplay_r164.dll880 KB
 steam_api.dll847.5 KB
 Doge.dll515.21 KB
 uplay_r1_loader64.dll88 KB
 steam_api.ini2.34 KB
 orbit_api.ini909 bytes
 setup-2.bin1.12 GB
 setup-1.bin3.5 MB
 setup.exe598.95 KB
 Whatsnew.txt591 bytes

Description

Patch Notes:Added 21:9 aspect ratio supportAdded Russian text and subtitles to worldwide game versionFixed an issue with aim assistFixed an issue with grappling if aim button was remapped on another keyFixed an issue with mouse inputFixed an issue with movement key binding on mouse buttonsFixed an issue with Uplay invites in Steam versionFixed various Controls issuesFixed various Graphic issuesFixed various IGE issuesFixed various Session Browser issuesFixed various UI issuesNVIDIA graphics preset was removedReduced performance drop impact during streaming

▀▄▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▌ ▐██▄ ▓█▄ ▀▄ ░▓▓███████▀ ▄████▌▐██▌ ▐▓ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ █▀██████▓░▄▓█████▄███▓ ░█▌▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ▐▌▐▌▐██████▌▐████████████▌ █▌ ▐▌ █ █ ▓ ▓███████▄████████████▌▐██ ▓ █ █ ▄ ▐▌ ▐▓███████████████████▄███ ▐▌ ▄ █ █ ▐▌▐█ ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓█████████▀▀▀ ▓▓░ █▌▐▌ █ █ █░▓▌ ▄▓▄ █████░ ░█▌ ▐▓░█ █ ▌▄ ▐▌ ▐█ ▀ ▓▓▄▄▄▄▓▓ █▄▄██████▌ ▀ █▌ ▐▌ ▄▐ ▐▌ ▓▄ ▀▓▄ ███████ ███████▓▓ ▄▓▀ ▄▓ ▐▌ ▌▀▄ ▀▀▄▄░▀▄ ▀▀▓▓███▌ ▐█░▄▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▀░▄▄▀▀ ▄▀▐ ▄ █ ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▀▄ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▓███░ ▄▀▄▀▀ ▄▄▀▀ █ ▐▌ █ ▀▓▓▄ ▐▌▐▌ ▄▄▄ ▐███▌ ▐██▓▌▐▌▐▌ ▄▓▀ █ ▄ ▄ ▄▀ █ ▄ ▐██▌░█▓ ▐█▓▌ ░▓██▓ ▓█░▐█▄ █ ▐▌ ▐▌ ▄▀▄▄▀ █ ▐▌ ██▐▓▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄ ▀▄▓▌▐▌ ▀▄▄█░ ▄▀ ▐▌▓█▌ ▀ ▄▄█░▐█▓▀ ▄███ ██▓▓ ▓▀ ▄▓██▀ ▄▀▄▄▀ ▓███▓ ▄▓██▀ ██▌ ▓▓██▌ ▐████▌ ▄▀▄▄▀ ▐███▌ ▐▌▓█▌ ▐████▌ ▐███▌ ▐▓▓ ▐████ █████ ▐▌▓█▌ ░▓███ ▓███▓ █████ ░▓███ ░██▌ ▄▄▄▄████████ ▐████▌ ▓███▓ ▄▄███▓░ ▐████▌ ░█████ ▄▄███▓▐██▌ ░███▓▓▀ ▀████▌ █████ ▐████▌░██████▀ ▐███████▓ ▓▓█▌ ▐████▌▓▓███▀ ███ ▓▓███ ▄████████████▓▓██████▓▐█████▌ ▐███░█████ ████ █████████▌ ░███ ▐████▌ ▓▓████▌ ▐████████░██████████ ▐█▓▓ ▐████▓ ████ ▐████████ ▐███░▐████▌ ▐███████ ▓███████ ▐█████████▌ ███▌ █████▌ ████▌▄█████████▌ ▐███▌▓▓███ ██████▓▓ ▀▀▓▓██▌ ██████████▄▄███▌ ▐████▓ ▐███████▓▓▀▓████▄▓▓████████ █████▌ ░███▌ ▐████▓ ▀▀▀▓▓███▌ ▄█████▌ ▐███▓▓███▄▄▄░░▀▀▀██████████▄▄▄███▓▓▀ ▐███▌ ▄█████▌ █ ▐████████▓▓▀ ████ ▀▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄░░ ▀▀▀▀▀ nERv ▐████████▓▓▀ █ ▐▓▓████▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀██████ ▐▓▓████▀▀▀ █ █ ▓▓██ █ █ █ █ ▄▀▀█ ▄▀▀ ▓ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀▀ ▄▀▄ █ █▄▄▄ █▀▓ ▓▀ ▄ █ █ ▓ █▀▀▓ ▓ █ ▓▀ ▄ █ ▓ ▄▄▄█ █ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ Far Cry 4 Update V1.5 (c) Ubisoft  11/2014 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: UbiDRM + Ubisoft 1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: FPS, Adventure  ▄▀▀ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▀ ▀ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ▀▓ █▀▀▓ █ ▓ ▓▀ ▄ █ █ ▓ ▓▀ █ ▓ ▀▀▀█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀  Patchnotes: See included whatsnew.txt  --  DESCRIPTION Hidden in the towering Himalayas lies Kyrat, a country steeped in tradition  and violence. You are Ajay Ghale. Traveling to Kyrat to fulfill your  mother's dying wish, you find yourself caught up in a civil war to overthrow the oppressive regime of dictator Pagan Min. Explore and navigate this  vast open world, where danger and unpredictability lurk around every corner. Here, every decision counts, and every second is a story. Welcome to Kyrat. KEY FEATURES - EXPLORE AN OPEN WORLD FILLED WITH POSSIBILITIES Discover the most diverse Far Cry world ever created. With terrain  spanning from lush forests to the snowcapped Himalayas, the entire world  is alive - and deadly. - From leopards, rhinos, black eagles, and vicious honey badgers, Kyrat  is home to abundant wildlife. As you embark on your hunt for resources,  know that something may be hunting you... - Scout enemy territory from above in the all-new gyrocopter and then plummet back to earth in your wing suit. Climb aboard the back of a six-ton  elephant and unleash its raw power on your enemies. - Choose the right weapon for the job, no matter how insane or unpredictable that job might be. With a diverse arsenal, you'll be prepared for anything. - Not every journey should be taken alone. Far Cry 4 allows for a second  player to drop in and drop out at any point, re-imagining the cooperative  experience in the true spirit of Far Cry for the next generation. You'll  now be able to discover and explore the living open world of Kyrat  together. ▀ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀ ▓▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▓ ▓ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▓▄▄ ▄▀▀ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █ ▓ ▀▀▀█ █ ▄ █▀▀▓ █ █ █ ▓ █ ▓ █ ▄ ▓▀ ▄ ▀▀▀█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ 1. Unrar. 2. Burn or mount the image. 3. Install the game.  4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to your game install directory. 5. Play the game. 6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT! ▄▀▀ ▄▀▀█ ▄▀▀▄ ▓ ▄ ▄▀▀█ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▓▄▄ ▄▀▀ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ▀▓ █▀▓ █ ▓ █ ▓ █▀▀ █ ▓ █ ▓ █ ▄ ▓▀ ▄ ▀▀▀█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ █ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.13 GB
seeders:386
leechers:209
Far Cry 4 Update v1.5-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

I install thish patch save gona also
and if i die at the prologue or if i finih the prologue game continue working but no action only black screen But i can hear the game background music.. Please any body have solution ?
saves gone
Willis kicks me out of the plane and says something like "Sorry mate, all patriots I know are sonsof*****es". Some guy with the Pagan Min army outfit comes up to me and kicks my head in. Everything becomes black, and stays black. I can walk around, I hear footsteps, but everything is black. At first I'm thinking: okay this is normal, just walk around a bit and see if you can find a light. But nope. So I think, okay, maybe a bug. Let's go to the last checkpoint and try again. Then I end up somewhere on the south of the island with no guns, no minimap, no health bar, no camera, no possibility to sleep in an outpost bed. It seems the game still thinks I'm on the mission, but just drops me off in a liberated outpost in the south instead of dropping me off in the prison in the mountains up north where I should have been dropped off. I can see on the minimap 'unknown location' all the way up in the mountains. I thought: maybe if I go there I can start playing again. But you can't get there, since the north is not available yet. "Play more campaign mission to reach the north". Well, there are no ******* campaign missions to be found.
could anyone upload the files ( Save001.sav, Save002.sav ) that follow the completion of "Willis' mission"?
VEry nice patch. Increases my FPS properly for sure
The game updated to v1.5.0. But I didn't see any increase in performance...
is this is update 1.4 and 1.5 or just 1.5 ?
Download Extreme Injector v3, put it inside the game folder, and install it, game will start
Thanks!

IF YOU USE THIS UPDATE with a different crack, like I did with ALI213, you will loose your save games. To get them back, re-install the ALI213 crack ONLY. It' that simple, but very frustrating. Now my save games are back and I show version 1.5 on the start-up screen. Cheers!!!
For the users of the Skidrow 1.0.3 version:

-Make backup of your saves in the /bin/ folder. I did not need it , but you never know.
-Install patch 1.4
-Install patch 1.5
X DO
I have finished the game with Skidrow, how is it broken ?
(Anyway, after playing 10h on 1.0.3 with the skidrow crack, I was not going to restart from the beginning.)
Thanks!