Far Cry 4 ULC Unlocker-SKIDROW

seeders: 177
leechers: 16
Added on December 11, 2014 by dashwoodin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Far Cry 4 ULC Unlocker-SKIDROW (Size: 958.51 KB)
 Far.Cry4.ULC.Unlocker-SKIDROW.exe946.5 KB
 skidrow.nfo12.01 KB

Description

Game: Far Cry 4
Protection: UbiSoft DRM
Release group: SKIDROW
Purpose of the program: UpLay ULC UnLocker
Version: 1.0
The required version of the game: Any
Official Link: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/948132-Far-Cry-4-Discover-the-Uplay-Actions-amp-Rewards!-Forums

This unlocker makes available the following content:
AJM9

Painted Pachyderms

Fast learner

C215 Art

PvP Weapon Bundle

Setting
1. Copy the file Far.Cry4.ULC.Unlocker-SKIDROW.exe directory installed games and run
2. Make sure that the name in the "Unlock for Username:" corresponds to the name (for example: SKIDROW) specified in your emulator (.ini file)
3. Click on the button "Unlock"
4. Enjoy receiving the award!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
958.51 KB
seeders:177
leechers:16
Far Cry 4 ULC Unlocker-SKIDROW

Trailer

All Comments

works fine just follow the instructions ... you need to look at the ini file to see the name that you are using ... you can also change it to your Gamertag if you wish ... for example "RLD!" uses the "orbit_api" located in the bin folder, so open it with notepad++ to see/edit the username, it will also tell you where your saved game folder is located, be warned tho bc if you already have progress & you change it you need to start a new game with the new name.
i already finish the game and unlocked all
ok, so i restarted the game, went thru that all boring start up prologue, and went to the first shop on the village and THIS CONFIRMS that this unlocker really works, BUT NOT ALL are unlocked, ALOT ARE UNLOCKED ONLY. but you still need money to BUY. so THANKS TO THE UPLOADER and to those who made this unlocker., ( i am just curious if this unlocker really works and i found this to be working, but just the same, i will just use the CE table, where besided unlocking, you have the infinites you wanted, this is my opinion only and if you are not happy with it, please just do not troll around)
i done all,but still its showing locked,i used DZ repack
what are you saying "still showing locked?"
anyway, i just used cheatengine and was able to unlock all unlockables.
can u tell me how?
it said wrote to 2 files,and i went to weapons menu to unlock paint for elephant,but still showing its locked,cost 20uplay points
i PM u already hope the link works for you. it worked well for me. i have all unlocked now.
coool ,,thanks its working
Can you send me the link as well? Thanks
i run the unlocker exe, used ALI213, then, message said, "DONE! Wrote to 1 File. OK."

>>How to know what are UNLOCKED?, or How to know that it is now UNLOCKED?

I opened the game and just the same as before i played days ago.
Yep and all versions
thanks