Far Cry 4 Gold Edition version 1.4 [4xDVD5] Multi 15 repack Mr DJ

seeders: 1
leechers: 972
Added on November 29, 2014 by DJ840in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Far Cry 4 Gold Edition version 1.4 [4xDVD5] Multi 15 repack Mr DJ (Size: 13.29 GB)
 Far Cry 4 repack Mr DJ.part2.rar4 GB
 Far Cry 4 repack Mr DJ.part1.exe4 GB
 Far Cry 4 repack Mr DJ.part3.rar4 GB
 Far Cry 4 repack Mr DJ.part4.rar1.29 GB
 Instructions.txt2.48 KB
 dcf.rar1.59 MB
 Instructions.jpg202.3 KB
 Readme.txt363 bytes

Description

LOSSLESS Repack by Mr DJ (Me)
Far Cry 4 Gold Edition 2014 version 1.4 Multi 15

Repack features:

Do not cut/recoded ;
Game Version: 1.4 ;
Precracked - install and play ;
Final size: 26.6gb ;
Crack based on : RELOADED ;
Working Operating system: Win 7,Win 8,Win 8.1 (64bit only);
Voice Languages present : English and Russian ;
Subtitles present : English,Russian,Czech,Danish,Nederlands,Suomi,French,Deutsch,Italiano,Norsk,Polski,Portugues (Brasil),korean,Espanol,Espanol(Mexico),Swedish ;

Mnimum System requirements:

Operating system : WINDOWS 7, WINDOWS 8, Windows 8.1 (x64 only)
Processor : Intel Core i5-750 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2 GHz
Memory : 4 GB
GRAPHICS CARD : Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD5850
Sound Card : SOUND DEVICE compatible with DirectX
Free space on hard disk : 35 GB

No 32bit Operating System supported, don't even think of running this game on legacy hardware .....

DlC Content included:

Quest for a single game, available only with Season Pass
Delux-package "from Herc": 5 jobs and 5 types of weapons
Exclusive Weapon: Harpoon "Bow!"
The campaign "Jailbreak Durgesh"
The campaign "Valley of the Yeti"
"Invasion": PVP-mode and map
Operation "Return of Herc"

Savegame location:
C:ProgramDataOrbit420

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

Open 'Far Cry 4 repack Mr DJ.part1.exe' , wait for around 1 or 2 minutes for self extractor to open, specify the directory where u want to extract the setup folder, open the extracted folder.....
OR
Extarct it yourself by opening any other part using 'WinRAR', open the extracted folder....

DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING 'Setup.exe' (IMPORTANT) as the antivirus will mark 'setup' as a suspicious file,, making it unable to launch setup or may run it but with some glitches,, same for uninstall.....(For avast users: Disable DeepScreen in antivirus settings)...

After running setup,, click on 'Configure',, specify the install directory,, click on next and next,, select the necessary software (Direct X and Visual C++[provided in Redist folder]),, again next,, finally on 'Install'...PLAY THE GAME FROM DESKTOP SHORTCUT using run as administrator....

Always open the game using 'Run as administrator' to avoid any savegame/crash issue, if it still crashes, lower the graphics settings and make sure u meet the system requirements along with updated graphic drivers for your graphics card ...

If u meet the minimum system requirements, this will run easily without any problems on your desktop/laptop ....

Update 1.4 fixed the black screen issue, I have completed more then half of the game using xbox 360 controller without any problems, it's running on ultra settings without any glitches, the game even works on an i3 processor, just make sure u have atleast 4gb ram and a decent radeon/geforce gpu. The black screen may still appear on those mahines that have a dual core processor without hyperthreading , as an temporary fix, I've included extreme injector in this torrent. Use it only if u face any black screen issue otherwise game should run fine without it. It's located in 'Dual core fix' folder, open 'Readme' textfile and the 'Instructions' photo present in it to use injector ....

If you are still unable to get it working, feel free to drop a private message on my facebook page.

IF YOU LIKE THE REPACK,, GIVE FEEDBACK AND SEED.......

LIKE THE GAME,, BUY IT AND SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS.......

Check out my Official facebook page for any help 'Mr DJ repacks' :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-DJ-repacks/870553312956683?ref=bookmarks
Like it guys to support and get updates on upcoming repacks, gaming tips and requests

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.29 GB
seeders:1
leechers:972
Far Cry 4 Gold Edition version 1.4 [4xDVD5] Multi 15 repack Mr DJ

Trailer

All Comments

Hi DJ840 I had an i7 haswell pc with 8gigs of ram and an Samsung pro ssd. I have no graphics card in my setup right now but with this setup i was able to play many games like hitman absolution,meto 2011 and battlefield 4 and black flag with out any glitch. Do you this this game will work on my pc ?
And can you please recommend a good graphics card for me. I don't know where you are from any way i'm from india and would love if you could recommend an AMD card with decent performance.Nvidia cards of better manufactures are hard to get here. Anyway my Preferable brands are Msi & Asus.
Thanks in advance.
requesting seed please, if you seed to me ill seed for a few days, with 50 mbps up
merci
does it support 32 bit
the NEW DENUVO DRM PROTECTOIN USED IN FIFA 15 , DRAGON AGE 2014 AND LORDS OF THE FALLEN CACKED..

it is cracked.
http://www.3dmgame.com/news/201412/3406040.html here it is their post..
(01 December 2014 - 10:04 PM) Denuvo is cracked by 3DM but they still working on it : 3DM cracked it, this is what they said :-

Yes,Finally we cracked 64 bit version of Denuvo protection.
But We still have some work to do before we release a crack for public.
We need to collect enough different models of CPU information in the next few days and maybe our first crack of DAI will release later this week.
But I'm not very sure.

3DM experienced technician after 15 days of effort, the latest DenuvoDRM 64-bit version has been cracked, which means "FIFA 15" "Dragon Age: Trial", "Fallen" and so the game will probably be released in the near future. To tell the truth, this powerful encryption really great, it really makes me worried for a while, because there is no break in the case, "FIFA 15" and "Dragon Age" Genuine performance is not good, which "FIFA15" parallel domestic sales 5000 sets, "Dragon Age: trial" only more than 3000 units, compared to foreign sales in the hundreds of millions of sets, simply drop in the bucket, optional, many genuine Xia, every day dancing feet of squalling, saying how how we sabotage market, now see, and did not break someone buy it? I think that, in our current cultural environment and buying habits, the game can not crack, damage to Chinese stand-alone game is huge amount of users, it does not increase the number of sets of genuine game sales, the player has not to buy genuine game, most people still chose to give directly. Habits need to slowly build, market environment need to slowly train the government's attitude also need to slowly transition, one can eat fat ah.

In fact, so many years we all behavior, nothing more than hope to have more people can play a single game, can improve or maintain a single game of users, we are willing to excellent game makers in the country to promote and sell their products, but first, to be able to break through the layers of government restrictions, and to have a more in line with China's consumer price levels, if good game can not cracked the case, and also sold several million copies in China, I am afraid we are going to crack its power, it was not so strong.

Technology is just a capability that we have it, necessarily want to use him to do the right thing.
only 2 seeds ! please seed !!!!
Very happy with this, thanx