Far Cry 3 - Update v 1.05 [RELOADED]

seeders: 25
leechers: 4
Added on March 5, 2013 by SGRKSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Far Cry 3 - Update v 1.05 [RELOADED] (Size: 319.03 MB)
 FC3_d3d11.dll28.66 MB
 fc3.dll28.6 MB
 ubiorbitapi_r2_loader.dll205 KB
 uplay_r1_loader.dll3.5 KB
 orbit_api.ini22 bytes
 Far Cry 3 Language Selector.exe436.5 KB
 farcry3_1.05.exe261.14 MB
 reloaded.nfo4.05 KB
 Whatsnew.txt912 bytes

Description

Game: Far Cry 3
Version: Update v 1.05
Release group: RELOADED
Protection: UbisoftDRM

Changelog:

Single Player fixes for the patch:New features:- Outpost Reset: After conquering all outposts and completing / acquiring the end game achievement / state, >>the player can reset the outposts in the gameplay options menu- New difficulty level: a fourth difficulty option called ôMasterö with adjustment to player health values ​​>>and AI behavior to make it more difficult than the current difficulty levelsFixes:- Fixed an issue with the weapons not working properly if a challenge was finished exactly during the >>weapons switching- Fixed the NPCÆs ignoring the player in some cases after dying and restarting a social challenge- Fixed a hole in the map behind a waterfall that would cause the users to go under the map- Fixed an issue with one of the captains from a Wanted dead quest that did not spawn sometimes- Fixed the mission objective not updating sometimes when Buck model was seen floating

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
319.03 MB
seeders:25
leechers:4
Far Cry 3 - Update v 1.05 [RELOADED]

Trailer

All Comments

I have the blackbox repack version v1.01 , this update and crack is working 100% , confirmed.

thanks for the uplaod :)
i think there is another update 1.05 i think, it might help you
i dont think u can install this update, cuz blackbox version is repack, so its working slightly different than the reloaded version.
download a savegame from the internet
its multi crack?
Thank you.
does it works with rg mechanics