Family Guy S13E13 Dr. C and the Women 720p HDTV x264-AuP

seeders: 208
leechers: 23
Added on March 16, 2015 by -AuP-in TV
Torrent verified.

Family Guy S13E13 Dr. C and the Women 720p HDTV x264-AuP (Size: 64.91 MB)
 Family.Guy.S13E13.720p.HDTV.x264-AuP.mp464.91 MB

Description

Use Torrent
webseed/initial download wont work on ut

CRF 27
AAC2.0 128 Kbps
Mp4 For universal compatibility

Get Subs using VLSub/Sublight when available

Dr. C and the Women – Cleveland becomes a therapist and starts giving Peter and Lois relationship advice, but Peter quickly becomes frustrated and threatens to tell Donna a big secret about what went down at Cleveland’s bachelor party. Meanwhile, Meg gets a new job at the airport, where she’s instantly popular for being the hottest employee there.

Source : 2HD

wait for more info update

-AuP

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
64.91 MB
seeders:208
leechers:23
Family Guy S13E13 Dr. C and the Women 720p HDTV x264-AuP

All Comments

ahaha good episode - nice print - thnx AuP
thank you
Refresh trackers ...surprise :D

-------

Kindly seed for those who use ut

I recommend Vuze or other client

as ut blocks IP of webseed

if it works , lemme know

Enjoy :)
I have an issue, as I use a USB dongle to connect. Sometimes the pure slowness of it I think tells the torrent no one is there as the packets are sent, and it can't complete them as fast as they arrive; so it starts to go awry.
Another of it's fantastic little tricks It always shows it's connected but at times has the yellow limited triangle - upload speeds continue, down does not-It's a loop I get stuck in sometimes several times downloading a file or just browsing. With torrents though 1st thing I do, refresh trackers, maybe remove ones that can't lock on if others have. Then I come to the site and refresh here. None of that works, I'll copy the magnet link re-download and it puts back all the original trackers-or just paste them from the site if the file has not been removed, as unfortunately so many are being lately I'll paste in some from another torrent, see if any of those kick it off. Sometimes it works sometimes not; my point is just takes a bit of fiddling about sometimes to get something to continue when it packs up half way. When it wont start at all, and I don't understand this as I have exception rules. I might turn off the firewall for a few seconds, allow it to connect to some peers then put it back on; once it has them firewall back on does not matter they stay in the swarm.
if only u read the description

use torrent on vuze for fast download

dont use ut

may be its config/ISP problem
check community for solution
Thanky pal!!! quick to!
so r u .. :)

welcome