family dog 1993 11 episodes complete at last!(tim burton/steven spielberg produced)!

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on October 17, 2011 by dickburtonin TV
Torrent verified.

family dog 1993 11 episodes complete at last!(tim burton/steven spielberg produced)! (Size: 3.36 GB)
 family dog 1 - show dog.wmv389.07 MB
 family dog 2 - hot dog at the zoo.wmv381.32 MB
 family dog 4 - enemy dog.wmv350.85 MB
 family dog 9 - family dog goes homeless.wmv349.51 MB
 family dog 5 - eye on the sparrow.wmv332.27 MB
 family dog 3 - doggone girl is mine.wmv302.84 MB
 family dog 0 - amazing stories episode.wmv299.83 MB
 family dog 10 - family dog gets good and sick.wmv273.04 MB
 family dog 8 - party animal.wmv268.85 MB
 family dog 7 - dog days of summer.wmv255.67 MB
 family dog 6 - call of the mild.wmv238.03 MB

Description

Cant find the show anywhere and the company has no plans on sellin any dvd,s or ever reproducing it , unless you have the laser disc with all 10 shows or one of the video tapes with only a few episodes the chances of seeing it are slim. keepin it alive ,spread it out. thank me later. Included is every episode in pretty good quality. no vhs copies here, its from the original laser disc. Tested on ps3 and works great.
It does have a slight flicker that happens very rarely that makes the white come out a little more then usual ,but doesn't effect it to bad and is ignorable . i left a sample pic to explain better. this is the best i could do coming from a laser disc. cut with movie maker so its in wmv.
Amazing stories episode included.
LIST OF EPISODES
episode 0 1987
family dog the amazing stories episode
the original Amazing Stories episode, which aired in the show's second season , a dog (a Bull Terrier simply called "the dog") is the main character, portrayed in three stories.
episode 1 1993
Show Dog
The Binsfords enter the dog in a rodeo showcase of the stars, believing him to be specially talented. Meanwhile, all the dog wants is a drink of water.
episode 2 1993
Hot Dog at the Zoo
When the Binsfords take a trip to the zoo, their pooch tags along and causes plenty of trouble.
episode 3 1993
Doggone Girl is Mine
The dog falls hard for a recently-divorced neighbor's pet. Meanwhile, Skip fears Bev might leave him.
episode 4 1993
Enemy Dog
When the pretentious Mahoneys pick up a mammoth police dog from an auction, the Binfords force their pooch to interact with it.
episode 5 1993
Eye on the Sparrow
The dog cares for a sparrow who's unable to fly.
episode 6 1993
Call of the Mild
The family dog dreams of cavorting with the neighborhood strays, but he soon discovers he doesn't have what it takes to run with the pack.
episode 7 1993
Dog Days of Summer
When the Binsfords head to the beach, they're forced to contend with a trashy family and their ferocious bulldog, Scud.
episode 8 1993
Party Animal
After hosting the neighborhood block party, the Binsfords' house catches on fire.
episode 9 1993
Family Dog Goes Homeless
The family dog befriends a homeless woman.
episode 10 1993
Family Dog Gets Good and Sick
The family dog becomes ill after being bitten by a mosquito that was feasting on toxic waste. Meanwhile, a neighborhood dog is killed by a car.
imdb link for more info

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.36 GB
seeders:2
leechers:1
family dog 1993 11 episodes complete at last!(tim burton/steven spielberg produced)!

All Comments

Anyone have the film from before the series?
ignore the Steven's Untitled Rock Show link couldnt figure out how it got there but it dont belong , torrent is good and has all 11 episode one being the amazing stories episode. wmv format because it was split with windows movie maker after the laser disc rip.