Fallout: New Vegas (Ultimate Edition) PC [DrKriznak].7z

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 30, 2015 by DrKriznakin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Fallout: New Vegas (Ultimate Edition) PC [DrKriznak].7z (Size: 7.77 GB)
 Fallout New Vegas (Ultimate Edition [DrKriznak].7z7.77 GB

Description

​​​​
​​Special Note from DrKriznak:
​​
​​

"Don't just ​​Hit and Quit! Take your time and Spread your SEED!"....
​​: ) Basically​ PLEASE​ SEED for​ a​ MINIMUM of 20 days before NOT SEEDING​ at all​.

​​(This message brough​​t to you by our Friends at ​​GJbud.com [Need 420?])

U​se ​your Special Code Word during Check-out for​​ a chance​​ at winning a F​REE ​​​420 ​Prize!

To Win free prize: Step 1. MUST COMPLETE THIS DOWNLOAD. Step 2. Unzip. Step 3. Read (Text Doc) Titled "A Note from DrKriznak" to get your Secret Code Word. Step 4. Must Obtain Service from GJBud.com and include Code word During Check-out!​​ (Special Characters and Numbers ARE NEEDED as well. I recommend just copy & Paste code word to their check-out form)

About Seeding: ​If everyone gives their ​(​Gamer's Honor​)​ and follows this Creed, I GUARANTEE that anytime you connect to anyone of my torrents, you will have ABSOLUTE MAX SPEED.

-Please Comment ONLY about the quality of TORRENT UPLOAD and not the game itself as I can not control contents of The Game. Please FOLLOW ME. Games, Movies, TV Shows, ​Computer Software, ​and Music uploaded DAILY with NO VIRUSES.-

NOTE: I RECOMMEND YOU DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS. Chances are Anti Virus will scan 1 or more files and view them as Un-Trustworthy for some reason, and will REMOVE the file(s). ALL FILES ARE NEEDED to Successfully complete install. As a gamer I will tell you, FIND A TRUSTWORTHY ​DOWNLOAD SOURCE! I Am ​TRUSTWORTHY!​ ​​All of ​my torrents are certain to be VIRUS FREE and tested on Win 8. 64 bit Systems​​. ​Nearly ALL of my files are hidden in 7-zip Encryption format for EXTRA PRIVACY! Also Note: I am an absolute AVID GAMER so, I refuse to pack my files so tightly that Video and Sound Quality are impacted. If you want STELLAR QUALITY torrenting... I'm your Go to guy... But if you want Files at the Highest Compression rate for the sake of reducing space, I am not the very best option. ​I ONLY OPERATE with English Audio / English Text interface games. Most games I upload do support Russian and Other Foreign Languages but as to which languages and games, this information will NOT be kept on record. ​If you ever run into ​virus ​issues ELSEWHERE... Make sure you RESTORE or Run Windows Recovery to delete Harmful Files. Keep in mind, running Virus protection ANY TIME AFTER installation (even 3 years later) could flag a file to be removed causing you to have to do some WORK to get your game running again. Just a heads up you guys. Happy Torrenting & Also check out our Close Friends at​ ​GJBud.com MUST BE 21 or OLDER to VISIT (420 site)! Use ​your ​Code Word:​ ​during checkout so they know I sent you!​

​---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT TORRENT UPLOAD: Metro: 2033 / Metro: Last Light (Redux Bundle)

Games in THIS Torrent: Fallout: New Vegas (Ultimate Edition)

DLC Content Included:

Yes (ALL DLC COMPLETE)

1. Dead Money DLC
2. Honest Hearts DLC
3. Gun Runners Arsenal & Couriers Stash DLC
4.Lonesome Road DLC
5. Old World Blues DLC

Platform Format: Windows (PC)

Year Released:

2010 Original Release
2012 Ultimate Edition Release

XBOX 360 Controller Supported: Yes

Type of file(s) YOU will be downloading:​ 7z (7 Zip)​

Installation Instructions:

1. Unzip. 2. Either Burn to Disc and then Mount to Drive or Just DIRECTLY MOUNT to virtual drive. 3. Run Setup to begin Install 4. Copy then Paste Crack from (Prophet) folder to Game DIR folder. Note: Each Language has it's OWN CRACK APP. 5. Make Certain to copy and paste NEW GAME LAUNCHER to desktop. 6. SEED + Launch + Enjoy.

​​Important Information for the Downloader:

(1) Crack included (2) I've only been uploading maybe 2 or 3 days now but am starting to get the hang of this... But, here is the point in which I switch trackers for ALL of my uploads. Likely users will not notice any difference whatsoever except for a minor 60 - 90 second (NO DOWNLOAD) Time gap. Note: If you are reading this message, that time gap has already passed, and is over with. The overall expected effect is to HELP HIDE what everyone is Torrenting. In addition to 7 zipping my files, with current technology to date, this may be about the best I can do for you guys all the way here from my living room, unless I create my very own site (In which I am looking In To) So hopefully no one gets any DMC letters but if you need Torrent Privacy / Proxy Server... I recommend going with HotSpot Shield or Torrent Privacy. They are both ALL IN ONE software Torrent packages for Nerds like US!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.77 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Fallout: New Vegas (Ultimate Edition) PC [DrKriznak].7z

Trailer

Screenshots

Fallout: New Vegas (Ultimate Edition) PC [DrKriznak].7z screenshot
Fallout: New Vegas (Ultimate Edition) PC [DrKriznak].7z screenshot