Fallout 4 (Untouched) Inc. Patch 1.13 - RePack by CorePack

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 10, 2015 by [ShivShubh]in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Fallout 4 (Untouched) Inc. Patch 1.13 - RePack by CorePack (Size: 18.38 GB)
 Data1.cpack9.94 GB
 data2.cpack3.83 GB
 Data4.cpack2.83 GB
 data3.cpack1.77 GB
 setup.exe3.3 MB
 icon.ico264.06 KB
 autorun.inf42 bytes
 vcredist_x64.exe6.85 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe6.25 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe280.51 KB

Description

Title: Fallout 4

Year: 2015

Genre: Action-RPG

Developer: Bethesda Game Works

Publisher: Bethesda Studios

Languages: English

Fallout 4 is the fourth full-fledged installment in a cult post-apocalyptic RPG series originated in 1997 by Black Isle Studio and Interplay company. After the developer studio was closed and Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel came out for PlayStation 2 to mixed reviews, the franchise was taken over by Bethesda, and the company’s subsidiary created the third and the fourth part of the series, the latter released on PC and the eight generation consoles. This developer is also known for the cult series The Elder Scrolls, whose latest installment, Skyrim, appeared in 2011 on PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.

The story of Fallout 4 starts off in Boston suburbs, a few moments before a catastrophic nuclear attack. During this short prologue you meet the hero’s family and create your character (male or female), by adjusting his or her appearance and distributing skill points. A moment later the aforementioned attack occurs, which separates the hero from his family and puts him into fallout shelter no. 111. The action proper starts 200 years later, when your character comes out to the surface and starts his struggle for survival in an unfriendly, post-apocalyptic environment.

On PC version mods are published almost the same way as in the case of Skyrim. In short, players can freely create and install modifications. Console owners too can download and install PC mods published on Bethesda.net.

In terms of visuals, Fallout 4 for PC / Windows is based on a modified version of Bethesda’s in-house Creation engine and looks much better than the previous games. Despite many changes to gameplay mechanics and user interface (e.g. a new dialogue system), the authors managed to retain key elements and the series’ unique atmosphere.

Depending on individual preferences, you can play Fallout 4 in first or third person perspective. Gameplay mechanics is based on solutions known to Fallout 3 veterans. Back in the game are such landmark features as S.P.E.C.I.A.L. attribute system or V.A.T.S. aiming system that allows to make a precision shot to a selected part of an enemy’s body. The game also lets you own a dog, whom you can give out simple commands. The main focus, however, is on absolute freedom of gameplay, so it is entirely up to you as to where to go and how to shape the story.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
18.38 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Fallout 4 (Untouched) Inc. Patch 1.13 - RePack by CorePack

All Comments

What will be the deference between Repack V1 and V2...
Please everyone, seed. When finished, leave it up in your client to give back to the community.
SEEEEEDDDDD YOU MOTHERFUCKING CUNTS!!!!!
very much agreed bro it is sad how many have it at 100 percent and are being very greedy towards others
@THE KNIGHT when does any of our great repack fail never ever bro that's why we are elite
Do me a favour all of you that have 100 percent of this torrent have a little respect for others and see honestly when you take and do not help give back that is truly pathetic so have some real fucking respect. Thank you
see i meant seed
THX for this unexpected release, downloading about 50 percent now, and will be seeding for some time. Now I have noticed the info about HW requirements, and I am pretty disappointed by that. I do not really think that this game is actually been looking so great to be having such hardware requirements. According to the settings screen, it looks like it is been using almost the same engine as F3/NV, so I am not really getting why should I be having 8GB RAM minimum and 7870 GPU. Shame on you Bethesda, the other games released by your company before have always been known as well optimized, and now this?? It is been all about the money and dirty business around the compatibility with PS4 and XBOX One, I think. Definitely it is not been about some revolutionary game engines, that should be needing such hardware to run.
Thanks!
as always game working perfectly and no crash issue smooth and seeding it...
I request the uploader and The Corepack Team to mention the Install Time in their .nfo files & description, it will help me and my friends.
Thank you for all your great uploads.
When the game has been repacked normally, a normal install time is expected and so when don't check install times, but when a game has been repacked intensively like Mad Max, GTA V etc.. we check their install times and write on our NFO's.
Okay, thank you. :)