Fallout 4 Incl. All DLCs v1.5 (Far Harbor, Automatron, Workshop) 2016 - Full Version PC - CODEX | by Asaya

seeders: 1
leechers: 18
Added on May 19, 2016 by Asayain Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Fallout 4 Incl. All DLCs v1.5 (Far Harbor, Automatron, Workshop) 2016 - Full Version PC - CODEX | by Asaya (Size: 17.87 GB)
 codex.nfo5.57 KB
 Fallout.4.Incl.All.DLCs.v1.5-CODEX-by.Asaya.iso17.87 GB

Description

imageimageimageimage

A new case from Valentine’s Detective Agency leads you on a search for a young woman and a secret colony of synths. Travel off the coast of Maine to the mysterious island of Far Harbor, where higher levels of radiation have created a more feral world. Navigate through the growing conflict between the synths, the Children of Atom, and the local townspeople.Title: Fallout 4 Far HarborGenre: RPGDeveloper: Bethesda Game StudiosPublisher: Bethesda SoftworksRelease Date: 18 May, 2016

MINIMUM: OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required) Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent Hard Drive: 30 GB available spaceRECOMMENDED: OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required) Processor: Intel Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz/AMD FX-9590 4.7 GHz or equivalent Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB/AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB or equivalent Hard Drive: 30 GB available space

Some cut-scenes ripped, Better compression but not too extreme so the installation is fast. 100% Quality.

1. Burn or mount the image. (you can also unpack it with winrar)2. Install the game.3. Play the game4. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.87 GB
seeders:1
leechers:18
Fallout 4 Incl. All DLCs v1.5 (Far Harbor, Automatron, Workshop) 2016 - Full Version PC - CODEX | by Asaya

Trailer

Screenshots

Fallout 4 Incl. All DLCs v1.5 (Far Harbor, Automatron, Workshop) 2016 - Full Version PC - CODEX | by Asaya screenshot
Fallout 4 Incl. All DLCs v1.5 (Far Harbor, Automatron, Workshop) 2016 - Full Version PC - CODEX | by Asaya screenshot

All Comments

Love the Launcher
I have downloaded your autometron DLC version can you please creat addon to that?
Thanx ! Your repacks are virusfree and very good
There are already torrents made by other uploaders that will work fine with my older version that you downloaded.

It was version 1.4, you need update 1.5 prior to installing this new DLC.
spanish lenguaje ??
This have spanish? please respond as soon as possible xD
I haven't downloaded this package yet to test. However, Patch 1.5 was to be a multi-language Patch to include all supported languages.
Works for me, installation ironically took longer than the less compressed versions with all the larger versions. Doesn't crash like the Russian versions do every 2 minutes. Not sure if there are viruses
The shooting is a lot better than previous Fallout games.

The roleplaying aspects are a lot worse.

I think they got their priorities wrong on this one.
Did you run the Launcher to configure your hardware?
Also, run the game in Admin mode.