Year of release: November 10, 2015
Genre: Action, Shooter, RPG, 3D, 1st Person, 3rd Person
Developer: Bethesda Game Studios
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Developer website: http://bethsoft.com/ru
Interface language: Russian
Platform: PC
System requirements:
✔ Operating system: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
✔ Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 / AMD Phenom II X4 945 | 2.8 GHz
✔ Internal memory: 8 GB RAM
✔ Video card: NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti / AMD Radeon HD 7870 | 2GB RAM
✔ Sound card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0 with
✔ Free space on hard disk: 27 GB
Description:
Fallout 4 is the sequel to the famous post-apocalyptic series, the events that develop several years after the end of Fallout 3. The protagonist of the game becomes the only survivor of Vault 111, which was near Boston. Will the fate of the main hero to leave their home to embark on a dangerous adventure where on the way he will stand mutants, raiders, mercenaries, and various natural hazards. The fourth part of the series differs from its predecessors with a new venue - the city of Boston and its surroundings - as well as some changes in game mechanics. So, was redesigned role-playing system S. P. E. C. I. A. L., the protagonist learned how to modify weapons, as well as to rebuild the war-ravaged settlements. Power armor, the symbol of the game, no longer is the panacea for all ills - wear requires the presence of nuclear batteries. Redesigned and dialogue system - in the fourth part of most jobs you can go, not fighting battles with the characters.
Supplementary. information:
You can do anything in a massive open world you will find hundreds of locations, characters and tasks. Make alliances with different factions or just encourage yourself – all in your hands.
- Become whoever you want through a system of characters S. P. E. C. I. A. L. Choose from hundreds of qualities and create any hero from a soldier in power armor to a charming negotiator.
- The Fallout world is brought to life by a new generation of graphics and a modern engine. Burned forests of the Commonwealth, the ruins of Boston – all played convincingly and with amazing detail.
- Intense fight in the first or third person, you can slow down the new system step-by-step aiming "Walt-Tech" (V. A. T. S), which will allow you to choose the method of attack and enjoy the cinematic scene of the massacre.
- Collect, upgrade and create thousands of items using advanced fabrication system. Weapons, armor, chemicals and food – that's just the beginning of the list, then you will be able to create and develop entire cities.

Game features:

- You can do anything in a massive open world you will find hundreds of locations, characters and tasks. Make alliances with different factions or just encourage yourself – all in your hands.
- Become whoever you want through a system of characters S. P. E. C. I. A. L. Choose from hundreds of qualities and create any hero from a soldier in power armor to a charming negotiator.
- The Fallout world is brought to life by a new generation of graphics and a modern engine. Burned forests of the Commonwealth, the ruins of Boston – all played convincingly and with amazing detail.
- Intense fight in the first or third person, you can slow down the new system step-by-step aiming "Walt-Tech" (V. A. T. S), which will allow you to choose the method of attack and enjoy the cinematic scene of the massacre.
- Collect, upgrade and create thousands of items using advanced fabrication system. Weapons, armor, chemicals and food – that's just the beginning of the list, then you will be able to create and develop entire cities.

Features Repack:

-The basis is taken license Steam from Fischer

-Do not cut/ do Not recoded

-Game archives are not opened

-Patched to version - 1.4.132

-Added Supplement and DLC: Automatron

-All the registry path saved.

-Installation time 35 minutes ( depending on computer)

-Repack from xatab

-The release is tested on Windows 7 and (64) and Windows 10 (64)

FAQ on the game:
1) How to disable vertical sync?
Go .../Dоcuments/My Games/Fallout4 open Fallout4Pref.ini and change iPresentInterval=1 to iPresentInterval=0

2) How to disable mouse acceleration?
Go .../Dоcuments/My GamesFallout4 open Fallout4.ini
In the section [Controls] to add the line bMouseAcceleration=0

3) How to skip the Intro?
Go ...Fallout 4DataVideo and remove GameIntro_V3_B.bk2

4) How to change the FOV angle?
Go .../Dоcuments/My Games/Fallout4 open Fallout4.ini
In the section [Display] add the line
fDefaultWorldFOV=XX
fDefault1stPersonFOV=XX
XX is the FOV value

5)Set non-standard screen resolution
In .../Dоcuments/My Games/Fallout4 open Fallout4Pref.ini change the following settings

bTopMostWindow=1
bMaximizeWindow=1
bBorderless=1
bFull Screen=0
iSize H=XXXX
iSize W=YYYY

where H is the height and W width

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
19.11 GB