Fallout 4 Automatron DLC Ada beacon fix-Sarcipious

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on March 29, 2016 by sarcipiousin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Fallout 4 Automatron DLC Ada beacon fix-Sarcipious (Size: 823 bytes)
 NT.txt78 bytes
 HH.txt54 bytes
 Read Me Ada Beacon New threat fix.txt691 bytes

Description

Hello,I made this for me to fix the radar beacon install bug on Ada.

Which breaks the quest and does not allow you to continue the Automatron questline.

Hopefully it will be patched soon,But until then use these two batch files which must be placed into your fallout 4 data folder.

This is important!!!!,Do not use the nt batch file that I created until the point that you install the beacon onto Ada.Type bat nt ,that will set the beacon as installed and will complete the quest a new threat.

Then type bat hh ,This will start the Headhunter quest and you should be good to go :).

I hope this helps everyone else experiencing this bug.

Later and have a good one :-).

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
823 bytes
seeders:4
leechers:0
Fallout 4 Automatron DLC Ada beacon fix-Sarcipious

All Comments

https://kat.cm/fallout-4-bet...ate-v1-5-t12339857.html#main
New survival update addresses this.

Your torrent did save my ass tho, thank you!
Same here, you could use the same technique as the bat file (Which is simply telling the game you did the quest) But that just means the game
Yea the patch is out today.
Hello,I made this for me to fix the radar beacon install bug on Ada.

Which breaks the quest and does not allow you to continue the Automatron questline.

Hopefully it will be patched soon,But until then use these two batch files which must be placed into your fallout 4 data folder.

This is important!!!!,Do not use the nt batch file that I created until the point that you install the beacon onto Ada.

Type bat nt ,that will set the beacon as installed and will complete the quest a new threat.

Then type bat hh ,This will start the Headhunter quest and you should be good to go :).

I hope this helps everyone else experiencing this bug.

Later and have a good one :-).