Fallout 3 Game Of The Year Edition repack Mr DJ

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 5, 2015 by DJ840in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Fallout 3 Game Of The Year Edition repack Mr DJ (Size: 16.28 KB)
 Fallout 3 - GOTY repack Mr DJ.torrent16.28 KB

Description

Fallout 3 Game Of The Year Edition repack Mr DJ (Me)

This is a reupload of the .TORRENT file only. It was previously uploaded on KAT:

https://kat.cr/fallout-3-gam...-repack-mr-dj-t10802335.html

But was deleted by request of the copyright holders. To keep seeders alive and in one big pool I upload the original torrent file only. Just DownLoad it and click to start downloading the original repack. Please SEED. My uploads are constantly deleted by DMCA requests (copyright holders). And only proper seeding will help you and others to get these games even after the torrent will be deleted on KAT.

LOSSLESS Repack by Mr DJ (Me)

Reupload of :

https://kat.cr/fallout-3-gam...-repack-mr-dj-t10407772.html

Repack features:

Do not cut/recode;

Game Version: 1.7.0.3 ;

Precracked - install and play (No GFWL required) ;

Torrent size : 6.17 gb ;

Final size: 8.52gb;

Operating system: Win XP,Win Vista,Win 7,Win 8,Win 8.1 (both 32bit and 64bit);

Voice and Subtitle Language: English ;

Xbox 360 controller support: Yes ;

Install time : 9 minutes [quad core] ;

DLCs included:

Operation Anchorage

The Pitt

Broken Steel

Point Lookout

Mothership Zeta

**INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING 'Setup.exe' (IMPORTANT) to avoid any error message . (For avast users: Just Disable DeepScreen in antivirus settings)...

After running setup,, click on 'Configure',, specify the install directory,, click on next and next,, select the necessary software (Direct X and Visual C++[provided in Redist folder]),, again next,, finally on 'Install'...PLAY THE GAME FROM DESKTOP SHORTCUT 'Fallout 3 Launcher.exe' using run as administrator....

There will be 2 desktop shortcut created , 'Fallout 3 Launcher.exe' and 'Fallout 3 Settings.exe' , 'Fallout 3 Launcher.exe' is the Fallout mod manager which u will use to play the game with all the DLC's enabled, 'Fallout 3 Settings.exe' is the original game launcher which u can use to change the graphics settings ....

When you'll open 'Fallout 3 Launcher.exe' for the first time , set it up by selecting Fallout 3 game , check 'Don't ask me next time' and click on OK , when the launcher is finally set up , all the DLC's will be shown , make sure they are checked to be enabled , then click on 'Launch Game' , after that for the first time , it'll open the original game launcher from which u can set the graphical settings of the game, exit the original launcher and then again click on 'Lauch Game' to play ...

In case you have a modern hardware with multi core CPU but still the game crashes , open "Crash fix.txt" file provided, read and implement what's mentioned in it ....

Always open the game using 'Run as administrator' to avoid any savegame/crash issue, if it still crashes, lower the graphics settings and make sure u meet the system requirements along with updated graphic drivers for your graphics card, read 'Instructions' textfile for more help ...

IF U R STILL UNABLE TO GET IT WORKING, INBOX ME AT KICKASS OR ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE ....

Check out my Official facebook page 'Mr DJ repacks':

Mr DJ repacks

Like it guys to support and get updates on upcoming repacks.....

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.28 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0

Trailer

Screenshots

Fallout 3 Game Of The Year Edition repack Mr DJ screenshot