Fallen (ABC Family Miniseries) 2006

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 11, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Fallen (ABC Family Miniseries) 2006 (Size: 2.05 GB)
 fallen.iso2.05 GB

Description

I had a hard time finding these online and they kept getting dropped, so I have put the three parts together in one ISO file so you can enjoy it.

The first two parts have Swedish subs hardcoded and the third comes with a swedish subtext .srt file, so they are all swesubbed, but only the third part can be resubbed.Part 1: The Beginning

Part 2: The Journey

Part 3: The Destiny

There are 4 more episodes of the fallen series, so if anyone find them please let us know. http://www.tv.com/Fallen/show/26904/episode.html?&tag=prev_episode;more

"Fallen is a 2006 ABC Family miniseries based on the novel series The Fallen, broken into three parts. The first part was originally advertised as an "ABC Family Original Movie", but nearly a year later, it was followed up with two other parts of equal length over the course of a weekend. Fallen stars Paul Wesley as Aaron Corbett, a good-natured high school student who discovers he is half-human/half-angel. The series inspired a reality game on abcfamily.com which won an interactive Emmy."I would prefer to buy these online somewhere, but I have not been able to find anywhere to do so, so if you know where these episodes might be purchased, please let me know.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.05 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Fallen (ABC Family Miniseries) 2006

All Comments

nice copy. but it'd be better without the subs.
Loved it.. Good print..
anyone have the continuation?
OMG!!! TY TY TY TY TY TY! I've been looking for this everywhere since i missed that last episode, those 4 years ago
aswsome miniseries