Fairies Gnomes Trolls Create a Fantasy World in Polymer Clay[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 7, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Fairies Gnomes Trolls Create a Fantasy World in Polymer Clay[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 13.39 MB)
 bdloy.Fairies.Gnomes..Trolls.Create.a.Fantasy.World.in.Polymer.Clay.epub13.39 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: PDF/
Genre:polymer Clay /tutorial
Published: 2006

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: Create an idyllic, polymer-clay world filled with fairies, playful sprites, clever gnomes and elves, wise wizards and misunderstood trolls. Whether you are new to polymer clay, or looking to improve your skills, Fairies, Gnomes & Trolls offers everything you need to unlock the characters in your imagination and bring the magic of the fairy to life.

Inside you'll find 15 complete projects, including:

Isa Rosalia, the flower fairy
Dray Van Elm, the elf king
Broogen Bogge, the rock troll
Ophelia Lilliana, the sprite
With an introduction to polymer clay techniques, a complete section on creating polymer clay figures, plenty of tips for working with clay and personalizing your projects, as well as variation projects for many of the characters, Fairies, Gnomes & Trolls is packed with everything you need to create your own fantasy world!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.39 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Fairies Gnomes Trolls Create a Fantasy World in Polymer Clay[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG