Factorio v0.11.8 (32bit Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 2
leechers: 3
Added on December 25, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Factorio v0.11.8 (32bit Windows) | VIruz (Size: 136.32 MB)
 Factorio_Win32_0.11.8.zip136.32 MB

Description

Here it is! Factorio for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Factorio - Version v0.11.8 (32bit Windows) You can find a trailer for Factorio here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file and install to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Factorio is a game in which you build and maintain factories. You will be mining resources, researching technologies, building infrastructure, automating production and fighting enemies.
Use your imagination to design your factory, combine simple elements into ingenious structures, apply management skills to keep it working and finally show your combat skills in encounters with creatures who don't really like you.

Full change list:

Bugfixes:- Fixed crash when manually saving the game in multiplayer mode.- Fixed several problems related to multiplayer synchronisation logic 3+ players game is less problematic now.- Fixed the stuck items on belts related to the position representation change in 0.11.7.- Fixed the wrong positioning of player color mask of the running with gun animation.- Fixed the character wrong animation direction of some of the combinations of aiming/running with gun.- Fixed the crash in map editor in the far away zoom levels.- Fixed the missing refresh of tiles of new generated areas in map editor.- Fixed the missing (and crashes related to) blueprint previews.- Compatibility fix of loading saves containing mods changing electric poles.- The saves must be first saved in 0.11.8+ to be loadable with different electric pole mod configuration.- Fixes of the frozen input states of character related to switching to map mode.- Fixed that the roboport antenna animation was randomly drawn under the roboport.- Modes affected: Walking, mining, vehicle riding, picking items.- Fixed the unknown description in research tooltip in laboratory.- Fixed that input/output material of assembling machine was lost when doing recipe reset.- The car can now accepts fuel and ammo into the trunk by inserter or shift/control click even when the burner/ammo slots are already full, so it goes to the trunk.Scripting:- Renamed the accelerationpereenergymodifier of lua car to effectivitymodifier.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
136.32 MB
seeders:2
leechers:3
Factorio v0.11.8 (32bit Windows) | VIruz

Trailer

All Comments

:l i dont have anything that should be blocking it, but i cant run it, i run it and i get a black screen, just like before, i dont understand why i get the black screen, i have to turn off my computer for me to do anything after wards.. i even waited all night to see if it would load ever, a good 4 hours :l sooo yea.
Also, am on a XP sooo yea.