Fable Anniversary-Black Box

seeders: 148
leechers: 83
Added on September 12, 2014 by IamAWESOMEWBBin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Fable Anniversary-Black Box (Size: 3.46 GB)
 DXSETUP.exe285.34 KB
 vcredist_x86.exe1.74 MB
 BLACK BOX REPACK.url115 bytes
 black_box.nfo8.93 KB
 setup-1.bin3.46 GB
 setup.exe1.91 MB
 autorun.inf42 bytes
 dotNetFx45_Full_setup.exe982 KB
 icon.ico5.06 KB

Description

Welcome everybody.

1.Unrar.
2.Mount or Burn.
3.Run 'Setup.exe'.
4.Start the game from Desktop.
5.Support game developers like we do.

Fully re-mastered with HD visuals and audio, Fable Anniversary is a stunning rendition of the original game that will delight faithful fans and new players alike! Imagine a world where every choice and action determines what you become.
- Forge a hero based on your actions: age and evolve a hero or villain through the actions you choose and the path you follow-be it for good, evil, or in-between.
- Build your living legend: Through deeds and actions, build a name for yourself across the land. Recruit allies and followers. Gain glory or notoriety. Who will you be?
- With an entirely new lighting system, slick new interface, all new textures, models and gameplay, Fable Anniversary is the full HD, definitive Fable experience.

Password = www.blackboxrepack.com

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.46 GB
seeders:148
leechers:83

Trailer

All Comments

I know I asked this question before but I have not received any answers, so I'll just ask it in a different way. Can we use the recently released CODEX patch of the game on this version to fix the bugs that came out in the initial release of the game?
I get this error when I start the game .

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. Please help .
How i change language ?
Does anyone know if this repack version comes with the patch Lionhead launched to fix a number of issues that affected the game upon its initial release?
but what if my install directory is the same as the main directory? i have the same issue but i cant find a separate directory to get the .ini file.
yea didnt work, but what does work is right clicking and running as administrator from the icon in the install location. the shortcut doesnt work at all. my location of save is D:GamesFable. i copied the codex from the D:GamesFableFable AnniversaryBinarieswin32 folder and placed it into the fable one. also it doesnt say its an .ini it just says codex. im not sure if it matters..