Extreme.Music.Manager.v1.0.1.6.Cracked-F4CG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 23, 2012 by scene4allin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Extreme.Music.Manager.v1.0.1.6.Cracked-F4CG (Size: 17.92 MB)
 setup.exe17.91 MB
 f4cg.nfo5.83 KB
 read me.txt3.44 KB
 file_id.diz544 bytes

Description

F4CG - since 1983!cpNpresentsExtreme Music Manager v1.0.1.6(c) BinaryWorks.it SoftwareCracker ....: Team F4CG Release Date ....: 01-22-2012Supplier ...: Team F4CG OS Type .........: WindowsPacker .....: GiftWrap Number Of Disks .: [xx/04]Protection .: Limitations Program Type ....: ApplicationSITE: http://www.binaryworks.itRELEASE NOTES:eXtreme Music Manager is probably the most advancedMusic, Mp3, Vynil, CSs collection manager around. It canimport all Music Information from many specializedwebistes. Just write the Album Title or Scan the AlbumBarcode!INSTALLATION NOTES:1. Unzip, unrar and run setup/install.2. Enjoy !GROUP NEWS:No group news available at this moment ...PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGGIE, BUY IT!F4CG GREETINGS:All current and past F4CG members wherever you are.All hard-working/secure groups in the real scene.UPDATE [03-01-2006]ascii by cpN of cRo in 2oo5

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.92 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Extreme.Music.Manager.v1.0.1.6.Cracked-F4CG

All Comments

I personally thought this software sucked..but just my opinion..
good
Downloading a bit slow, but it is a new torrent (initial seeding, 1 seeder and dozens of peers) and I'll be seeding for quite a while (min 50 copies). Can't wait to give it a try. iTunes is nice, but too resource intensive, so I'm hoping that this will be able to replace it. note: I use iTunes to manage my music only, not for purchases (except the occasional free Starbucks download, but that can be done from the iPhone 3GS that I was given) and not for listening to music and I don't need it to load music to my iPod (which I rarely use anymore since I got my Android phone).