Exploring black holes - Introduction to General Relativity-Taylor, Wheeler (2000) {Charm-Quark}.djvu

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on May 7, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Exploring black holes - Introduction to General Relativity-Taylor, Wheeler (2000) {Charm-Quark}.djvu (Size: 4.11 MB)
 Exploring black holes - Introduction to General Relativity-Taylor, Wheeler (2000) {Charm-Quark}.djvu4.11 MB

Description

Exploring black holes - Introduction to General Relativity

Book Description :
Authored by Oersted Medal winner Edwin Taylor and foremost relativist John Archibald Wheeler, this unique book offers a concise, directed examination of general relativity and black holes. Its goal is to provide tools that motivate students to become active participants in carrying out their own investigations about curved spacetime near Earth and black holes. To that end, the book uses calculus and algebra, rather than tensors, to make general relativity accessible to second- and third-year students. Five chapters introduce basic theory and seven projects guide readers in the analysis of major applications.

Ebook Reading Softwares :
(Pdf/epub/mobi/azw3/djvu)

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.11 MB
seeders:1
leechers:3
Exploring black holes - Introduction to General Relativity-Taylor, Wheeler (2000) {Charm-Quark}.djvu