Exodus: Gods and Kings 2014 DUAL TS 2100MB - UNIONGANG

seeders: 1532
leechers: 387
Added on January 2, 2015 by Octoblastin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: HDRiPDVDDVDRipTeleSyncCam

Exodus: Gods and Kings 2014 DUAL TS 2100MB - UNIONGANG (Size: 2.06 GB)
 IsHod.Tsari.i.Bogi.2014.D.TS.2100MB.avi2.06 GB

Description

Information about the film

Title: Exodus: The kings and gods

Original title: Exodus: Gods and Kings

Released: 2014

Genre: Action, Drama, Adventure

Directed by: Ridley Scott

Starring: Christian Bale, Joel Edgerton, John Turturro, Aaron Paul, Ben Mendelsohn, Maria Valverde, Sigourney Weaver, Ben Kingsley, Hiam Abbass, Isaac Andrews

About the film:

The Old Testament story of the great prophet Moses and the liberation of the Jewish people from Egypt. Moses was born in the days when the Pharaoh ordered the killing of all newborn boys of Jewish origin. To save him, his mother put the baby in a basket of reeds and sent down the Nile. Pharaoh's daughter found the baby, who adopted him and raised near Ramses - the future pharaoh. Many years later, becoming a man, Moses flees from Egypt, and then returns back to the command of the Lord, to deliver his people from the bondage of slavery ...

Country: UK, USA, Spain / Chernin Entertainment, Scott Free Productions

Duration: 2:19:51

Translation: Dubbed

Codec: XviD

Quality: TS

Video: 1779 Kb / s, 720x304

Sound: Russian: MP3, 192 Kb / s (2 ch), English: MP3, 128 Kb / s (2 ch)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.06 GB
seeders:1532
leechers:387
Exodus: Gods and Kings 2014 DUAL TS 2100MB - UNIONGANG

Trailer

All Comments

Audio is way out of sync,but V/8
screenshots?
Video a bit better than the rest but eng audio is out of sync can be tweaked in pot player shame I cannot edit my first vote before I noticed the sync out so vid 7/8 audio 3/4
cheers for the share
its got both eng & russian just change in player audio settings choose 02 but its out of sync
Could anyone please let me know how this one looks. No one has commented on it yet but seems like a lot of people have downloaded it. Much appreciated. Happy New Year :D
Added on Jan 2, 2015 by Octoblast in Movies
Torrent verified. Downloaded 2,512 times. and not one vote strange one hmmmmmmmmmmm DLin now