Exceedingly MAME 0.144 (ROMs, CHDs, and Artwork up to 0.144) {-M}

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 12, 2012 by sgeniusin Games
Torrent verified.

Description

MAME (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) is a preservation project to save the software from old arcade games in a playable form for future generations.

In this torrent are the roms, hard disk images, and artwork for MAME 0.144 (still works with current version, 0.147 [as of 2012.12.11]). 18604 zipped rom files, 416 CHD files, plus ~7 GB of artwork.

These are only the data files, you will need to find a program to utilize them. (Google search MAME).

I take little credit for this torrent, it is only compiled from a collection of other torrents. I just thought it should be available as one (giant) accessable repository (instead of the confiusing list of updates and versions I started with).

enjoy!
{-M}

p.s. Files are not zipped in one big package, to allow downloading of some files and not others. Most of the data files are already compressed, anyway.
p.p.s Due to the size of this torrent, it is crucial for the first people who finish downloading to seed at least as much as they downloaded, and not just "hit and run." [fingers crossed.]

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
270.55 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Exceedingly MAME 0.144 (ROMs, CHDs, and Artwork up to 0.144) {-M}

Trailer

Screenshots

Exceedingly MAME 0.144 (ROMs, CHDs, and Artwork up to 0.144) {-M} screenshot

All Comments

wow this is great
i soooooo hope his gets to working!
This torrent is takeing a while to be checked by my seeding computer... the data will start soon!
Somehow the meta-info got munged on this torrent. It has nothing to do with "Mortadelo y Filemón: Mamelucos a la Romana".