Exam (2009) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 330
leechers: 39
Added on December 16, 2013 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pBDRipHDRiPDVDDVDRip

Exam (2009) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 758.21 MB)
 Exam.2009.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4758.08 MB
 WWW.YIFY-TORRENTS.COM.jpg127.61 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1258197/IMDB RATING: 6.8FORMAT..............: MP4

CODEC...............: X264

GENRE...............: Mystery

FILE SIZE...........: 758.08 MB

RESOLUTION..........: 1280*544

FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps

AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)

SUBTITLES...........: NONE

LANGUAGE............: English

RUNTIME.............: 101 minsEight talented candidates have reached the final stage of selection to join the ranks of a mysterious and powerful corporation. Entering a windowless room, an Invigilator gives them eighty minutes to answer one simple question. He outlines three rules they must obey or be disqualified: don't talk to him or the armed guard by the door, don't spoil their papers and don't leave the room. He starts the clock and leaves. The candidates turn over their question papers, only to find they're completely blank. After the initial confusion has subsided, one frustrated candidate writes 'I believe I deserve...,' and is promptly ejected for spoiling. The remaining candidates soon figure out they're permitted to talk to each other, and they agree to cooperate in order to figure out the question: then they can compete to answer it. At first they suspect the question may be hidden in their papers like a security marker in a credit card, and they figure out ways to change their environment to expose ...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
758.21 MB
seeders:330
leechers:39
Exam (2009) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

I cant hear anything
Great upload thanks.
Thanks for this one!
There is some kind of encoding problem at the point in the movie where the lights are red, and the one character is urinating on the paper. Yify's torrents are usually top-notch, but not always. Try downloading the 1080p version from Yify. It looks much better.
thx