Eves Love Letters (1927) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 11, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Eves Love Letters (1927) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe) (Size: 349.97 MB)
 Eves Love Letters (1927) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe).avi349.96 MB
 Eves Love Letters (1927).rtf2.21 KB
 FAQ README.txt2.92 KB

Description

Eves Love Letters (1927)

Eve (Agnes Ayres) gets a letter from her ex lover, Sir Oliver Hardy (Jerry Mandy), where he threatens to show her husband, Adam, the burning love letters she wrote to him before she married, unless she pays $10 000.

Eve and Anatole, the butler (Stan Laurel), go to steal the love letters from Oliver Hardy but Adam (Forrest Stanley) in the meanwhile finds out she has gone. He suspects she has been unfaithful and goes home to Hardy to see if she is there. The film turns in to a wonderful slap stick after that where Eve does her best to play on Adam. One of her tricks is to dress the butler up as a woman. The butler makes a pass on Adam, who seems interested. Adam and Eve try to pass the blame from there on, until Adam finds out about the tricks and forgives Eve.

Agnes Ayres ... The wife

Forrest Stanley ... Adam, her husband

Stan Laurel ... Anatole, the butler

Jerry Mandy ... Mr. X aka Sir Oliver Hardy

Director: Leo McCarey

Runtime: 20 mins

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0017855/
/>

Codecs:

Video : 326 MB, 2185 Kbps, 25.0 fps, 512*384 (4:3), XVID = XVID Mpeg-4,

Audio : 23 MB, 159 Kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, 0x55 = MPEG Layer-3, VBR,

........................................................................................................................................

I love Laurel & Hardy, I love the films of Laurel & Hardy and I'm always interested in Laurel & Hardy's solo work such as this, Eve's Love Leters (1927) Starring Stan Laurel. What striked me was that there is a character by the name of Sir Oliver Hardy, this is a great short from the lot of fun, The Hal Roach Studios.

........................................................................................................................................

* The unseen character of the blackmailer/former lover is named Sir Oliver Hardy.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
349.97 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Eves Love Letters (1927) DVDRip (SiRiUs sHaRe)