Everyone Stares - The Police Inside Out (Stewart Copeland) [Eng 2006] DVDRip by klix

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on March 21, 2010 by klixin Movies
Torrent verified.

Description

Directed by Stewart Copeland and culled from his personal Super 8 archives from 1978-1984, includes behind-the-scenes, never-before-seen footage and over 60 rare song performances from The Police.

UK and European Release: 25th September 2006

In 1978, when I was a member of a struggling rock band called The Police, I scraped together enough money to buy a Super 8 movie camera. As soon as I raised it to my eye and started filming, amazing things began to happen. It was like watching a movie unfold as the band sparked a fire that lit up the world for us. EVERYONE STARES is that movie.

Stewart Copeland

Universal Music Group are pleased to announce the 25th September 2006 DVD premiere of Everyone Stares: The Police Inside Out - a fascinating behind-the-scenes, never-before-seen documentary capturing The Police from their inception in 1978, their peak in 1982, and their split in 1984.

Directed by and culled from original Police drummer Stewart Copeland’s Super 8 archive, the film was originally premiered earlier this year at Robert Redford’s Sundance Film Festival on 22nd January 2006.

Stewart Copeland documents the band’s inevitable rise from a struggling, unknown rock trio to international superstars. This amazing film is a rare, candid, unadulterated and priceless account of pop history in the making, of international chart domination and life on the road as the drummer and founding member of The Police.

Copeland not only had the foresight to film everything he encountered with his super8mm camera, but twenty-seven years later, he ingeniously edited together all the archive footage and made it into a vivid first person account. His narration throughout the film guides the viewer from The Police’s meteoric rise from virtual unknowns to one of the biggest rock bands on the planet.

With the aid of the latest in computer software technology, Copeland enhanced the live recordings and edited the never-before-seen, behind-the-scenes footage into a 74 minute documentary.

Memorable scenes include the first time the band encounters hysteria after a UK concert, the first meeting with A&M Records executives in New York City, their first press conference in Los Angeles, recording sessions in Holland and Montserrat, backstage and on stage at the European festivals promoting ‘Reggatta De Blanc’ and ‘Zenyatta Mondatta’, as well as joking around backstage, in hotels and in TV studios.

The soundtrack is made of live clips as well as studio tracks. Featuring over sixty different Police songs in various versions, the film offers a humorous, perceptive and deeply personal compendium of all of the special moments on the road during an exciting time in the ever-changing face of rock music. Stand out tracks include: So Lonely, Roxanne, Can’t Stand Losing You, Message in a Bottle, Don’t Stand So Close To Me, De Do Do Do De Da Da Da, Every Breath You Take and Wrapped Around Your Finger.

A number of Police songs have been remixed by Copeland, giving the songs a new breath of life. A bass line from 'Can't Stand Losing You' is mixed with the vocal from another part of the song and the final result is surprising. Copeland even mixes a vocal line taken from 'Don't Stand So Close To Me 86' mixed with the original backing tracks recorded in 1980 from the Zenyatta Mondatta sessions.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
865.4 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Everyone Stares - The Police Inside Out (Stewart Copeland) [Eng 2006] DVDRip by klix

Trailer

All Comments

thank you very much!!!