Evernote 6.1 Premium (Apk Android Cracked Patched Modded Unlocked Mod paid Download free)

seeders: 61
leechers: 10
Added on November 2, 2014 by OsmDroidin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Evernote 6.1 Premium (Apk Android Cracked Patched Modded Unlocked Mod paid Download free) (Size: 16.82 MB)
 Evernote-Premium-6.1-Cracked-Modded-Patched-Mod-Paid-Free-Android-OsmDroid.apk16.82 MB

Description

Evernote Premium 6.1

Note from uploader :

=> If you are HERE for 1st time then please read whole description and then ask questions in comments otherwise i wont respond

=> Give Me Some Social Love If you believe i deserve it

★★★ ★★★

=> Go To TECHNICAL Tab & Click REFRESH to see current seeders & peers
Download Info :

Play Store LINK
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evernote
Evernote-Premium-6.1-Cracked-Modded-Patched-Mod-Paid-Free-Android-OsmDroid.apk16.8 MB (176,35,392 bytes)MD5=> 2D83043C15DE97F9F0393B783B4FD64DSHA-1=> 2413C8D7BB1C3703816D0EDF7777425E697223AD
Features :

Features of this app :
- Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
- Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
- Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
- Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
- Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
- Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
- Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
- Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
- Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
- Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
★Take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Add a PIN lock to the Evernote app on your phone
★Notes are four times larger so you can pack Evernote with large files and hi-res images
Evernote is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.

Features of this mod :
*Premium Activated By default (NOTE: this app is Cracked locally so app will react as PREMIUM apk from your side only in your phone it will not be PREMIUMed on EVERNOTE's server side so storage limit will only be 60MB and if you will sign in to EVERNOTE's web it will show you as NON-premium user because this is local hack within the app)
Instructions :

*Instructions are here http://dl.osmdroid.net/5W
* Thumbs up this torrent

* Add me in your Bookmarks so u can see my every uploads easily

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.82 MB
seeders:61
leechers:10
Evernote 6.1 Premium (Apk Android Cracked Patched Modded Unlocked Mod paid Download free)