EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2 FULL-CRACKED Multi 28

seeders: 74
leechers: 4
Added on October 20, 2012 by dead_1in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2 FULL-CRACKED Multi 28 (Size: 559.88 MB)
 Euro.Truck.Simulator 2 Full Cracked Multi 28559.88 MB

Description

Poster:

Description:

Travel across Europe as king of the road, a trucker who delivers important cargo across impressive distances! With dozens of cities to explore from the UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, and many more, your endurance, skill and speed will all be pushed to their limits. If youΓÇÖve got what it takes to be part of an elite trucking force, get behind the wheel and prove it!Game infoTransport a vast variety of cargo across more than 60 European cities.Run your own business which continues to grow even as you complete your freight deliveries.Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.A varied amount of truck tuning that range from performance to cosmetic changes.Customize your vehicles with optional lights, bars, horns, beacons, smoke exhausts, and more.Thousands of miles of real road networks with hundreds of famous landmarks and structures.Minimum System Requirements:Windows XP/Vista/7, Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz2 GB RAM, graphics card with 256 MB memory(GeForce 7600 GT-class equivalent or better)Euro Truck Simulator 2 FULL-CRACKEDSIZE: 560 MB

Install Note:

1.Install2.Use serial key provided inside3.Install EuroTruckSimulator2_1_1_1_patch4.Play the game!

Screen Shot:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
559.88 MB
seeders:74
leechers:4
EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2 FULL-CRACKED Multi 28

Screenshots

EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2 FULL-CRACKED Multi 28 screenshot

All Comments

Awesome game of the world <3
can someone give me the serial key///?
it works.download speed was super cool it reach 9mb.thanks dude.after all i can continue my game.
Works perfectly.