Ethan - Meteor Hunter [Version 2.0.0.3][GOG]

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on February 2, 2014 by CerealKillerXin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Ethan - Meteor Hunter [Version 2.0.0.3][GOG] (Size: 426.52 MB)
 ethan_avatar.zip190.18 KB
 ethan_wallpapers.zip2.2 MB
 setup_ethan_meteor_hunter_2.0.0.3.exe424.13 MB

Description

Play more than 50 levels within 3 different worlds.
Telekinetic gameplay: Move elements in the environment to create a path and clear the way.
Physics puzzles: Using real-time physics and a wide array of objects with their different properties, you can tackle a puzzle in your own way.
Multiple challenges: Time-attack, Achievements, secret bonuses, fragment collection or a minimum number of pause goals in each level. Also, speedruns optimized!

Overview:
Ethan: Meteor Hunter mixes puzzles and platformers core action mechanics with an innovative mechanic: telekinesis. Ethan can pause time and move objects around in order to solve puzzles and get though 50 levels with dynamic use of physics giving multiple gameplay and solving possibilities.

Install and Play.

Other:
Genre:........................................action / puzzle / platformer
Download size:...........................424 MB
Release date:.............................October 22, 2013
Compatible with:........................Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
Languages:................................English
Developer / Publisher:................Seaven Studio
Game modes:.............................single-player

Bonus content included:
3 wallpapers

System Requirements:
Minimum system requirements:Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: 2 GHz or faster, 2 GB of RAM, 900 MB of hard drive space, DirectX 9.0c-compatible graphic card with 256 MB of VRAM or more, DirectX 9.0c- compatible sound card, keyboard, mouse.

If you like the game and wish to support the developers click on the picture below

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
426.52 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Ethan - Meteor Hunter [Version 2.0.0.3][GOG]

Screenshots

Ethan - Meteor Hunter [Version 2.0.0.3][GOG] screenshot

All Comments

i'm on windows 8 64bit and cant get it to work. when i start the game in fullscreen the screen goes black and i can't tab out or anything. all i can do is ctrl+alt+del and logout or reboot. and if i start the game in windowed mode nothing happens. i can see the process in the task manager but nothing in the task bar, and its a 32bit app according to the task manager so maybe thats why it's not working.