[Estep Jennifer] Touch of Frost(Mythos Academy #1) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 10, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

[Estep Jennifer] Touch of Frost(Mythos Academy #1) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 410.98 KB)
 [Estep_Jennifer]_Touch_of_Frost(BookZZ.org)(1).epub410.98 KB

Description

Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy #1)
by Jennifer Estep (Goodreads Author)
3.98 of 5 stars
3.98 · rating details · 19,903 ratings · 1,600 reviews 23
My name is Gwen Frost, and I go to Mythos Academy; a school of myths, magic and warrior whiz kids, where even the lowliest geek knows how to chop off somebody's head with a sword and Logan Quinn, the hottest Spartan guy in school, also happens to be the deadliest. But lately, things have been weird, even for Mythos. First, mean girl Jasmine Ashton was murdered in the Library of Antiquities. Then, someone stole the Bowl of Tears, a magical artifact that can be used to bring about the second Chaos War. You know, death, destruction and lots of other bad, bad things. Freaky stuff like this goes on all the time at Mythos, but I'm determined to find out who killed Jasmine and why; especially since I should have been the one who died...

Jennifer also writes the Mythos Academy young adult urban fantasy series for Kensington.

Books in the series are TOUCH OF FROST, KISS OF FROST, and DARK FROST. CRIMSON FROST, the fourth book, is set to be released on Dec. 24, 2012.

FIRST FROST, a prequel e-story to the series, is available as a download. HALLOWEEN FROST, an e-short story, is available in the ENTANGLED e-anthology.

Jennifer is also the author of the Bigtime paranormal romance series. Books in the superhero-themed series are KARMA GIRL, HOT MAMA, JINX, and NIGHTINGALE. A KARMA GIRL CHRISTMAS, an e-story, is also available.

Excerpts, free short stories, and more information on Jennifer's books can be found at http://www.jenniferestep.com.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
410.98 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
[Estep Jennifer] Touch of Frost(Mythos Academy #1) - epub - zeke23