Eric Lindell - 2006 - Change In The Weather [FLAC]

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on May 14, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Eric Lindell - 2006 - Change In The Weather [FLAC] (Size: 402.83 MB)
 01 - Give It Time.flac34.91 MB
 02 - Two Bit Town.flac29.46 MB
 03 - Feel Like I Do.flac25 MB
 04 - All Alone.flac32.16 MB
 05 - Should Have Known.flac26.12 MB
 06 - Casanova.flac22.17 MB
 07 - See Me Through.flac23.28 MB
 08 - Sunny Daze.flac37.97 MB
 09 - It Won't Be Long.flac34.38 MB
 10 - Sad But True.flac23.33 MB
 11 - Let Me Know.flac37.39 MB
 12 - Uncle John.flac36.2 MB
 13 - Lady Jane.flac25.13 MB
 14 - Lazy Days.flac13.71 MB
 Eric Lindell - 2006 - Change In The Weather [FLAC].txt4.35 KB
 Back.jpg653.19 KB
 CD.jpg209.18 KB
 Front.jpg543.53 KB
 [Eric Lindell] Change In The Weather.cue5.14 KB
 Change In The Weather.log9.86 KB
 Lossless Audio Checker.html213.69 KB
 Lossless Audio Checker.log2.02 KB

Description

All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Eric Lindell - 2006 - Change In The Weather [FLAC]

Eric Lindell

Eric Lindell in 2012

Wikipedia:
Eric Lindell (born 1969, San Mateo, California, United States) is an American singer-songwriter, who came to national prominence after relocating to New Orleans in 1999. His recording career began in 1996 as a local/regional New Orleans-based artist. Beginning in 2006, when he was picked up by Alligator Records, he has toured nationally and internationally. He recorded three albums for Alligator and has since issued several CDs on smaller indie labels.
Lindell's music has been described by USA Today as “pumping soul into funk, blue and roots-rock.” (April 23, 2009). The Chicago Sun-Times called Lindell “a tremendous raw talent…with a fully realized musical vision.” (January 20, 2008). The Los Angeles Daily News stated “Lindell serves up bluesy blue-eyed soul smothered with a big heap of New Orleans funk… The shuffling interplay of electric guitars, percolating organ and Creole horns never fails to make you feel like dancing all the way down Canal Street.” (January 27, 2008)
Lindell's musical style borrows from 1970s blues-rock, soul, and R&B. His style has also been called "blue-eyed soul", a common shorthand used for Anglo blues singers that has been applied to artists including Daryl Hall (of Hall & Oates fame) and Van Morrison, amongst others.

Change in the Weather

Artist: Eric Lindell
Title: Change In The Weather
Producer: Aaron Wilkinson, Eric Lindell
Release Date: April 4, 2006
Label: Alligator Records
Catalog: ALCD 4908
ASIN: B000EGDMXW
Genre: Blues, Contemporary Blues, Funk, Soul, Blues
Duration: 52:50

AllMusic Review by Hal Horowitz:
Although he was not born in Louisiana, Eric Lindell follows Marc Broussard's career path as a young and soulful guitar-slinging upstart with his heart in the R&B of the '60s and his soul in New Orleans. This pastiche of an album released in 2006 collects and remasters the audio for music that has been previously available on tiny, poorly distributed local imprints. Despite its stitched-together origins, the disc holds together remarkably well as a cohesive statement, primarily due to Lindell's low-key yet impressive talents as singer, songwriter, and bandleader. Latin influences such as the percussion (courtesy of War's Harold Brown) and trumpet on "Sunny Daze," along with a reggae lilt on "It Won't Be Long," "Casanova," and "Two Bit Town," bring Caribbean sunshine to the sound. The opening "Give It Time" recalls Traffic in its "Dear Mr. Fantasy" chords, but the tune -- like many on his Alligator Records debut -- snakes around a soulful, gospel-styled, slow-burning vibe that is best described as rootsy. Lindell is loose and seems like he's having a ball throughout. That enthusiasm bleeds into the album's upbeat approach, especially on such frisky, party-ready tunes as "Feel Like I Do." He brings the horns and female backing vocals for an Otis Redding-inspired "All Alone," one of the many examples where Lindell's relaxed yet convincing vocals carry the song. Like much R&B, there aren't many guitar solos and only the sax takes the lead on most instrumental breaks. But the album connects with hummable songs less concerned with individual talents than with the musicians' contribution to the overall groove. As laid-back and casually inviting as a crisp spring day, Lindell kicks off his career for this blues imprint with an impressive and frothy release that shows he's just starting to reveal the full extent of his talent.

01. Give It Time - 4:28
02. Two Bit Town - 3:42
03. Feel Like I Do - 3:10
04. All Alone - 4:28
05. Should Have Known - 3:25
06. Casanova - 2:50
07. See Me Through - 3:24
08. Sunny Daze - 5:01
09. It Won't Be Long - 4:32
10. Sad But True - 3:05
11. Let Me Know - 4:56
12. Uncle John - 4:41
13. Lady Jane - 3:15
14. Lazy Days - 1:44

Personnel:

Backing Vocals – Delisha Adams, Jake Brown, Raychell Richard, Shannon McNally, Steve Froberg
Bass Guitar – Aaron Wilkinson, Casandra Faulconer, Steve Frober
Drums, Percussion – Harold Brown, Jake Brown, Stanton Moore
Guitar, Guitar [Dobro] – Randy Dzielak
Guitar, Organ, Vocals – Eric Lindell
Harmonica – Andy J. Forest, Greg Izor
Organ – Jerry Plaisance, Marc Adams
Organ [Hammond], Keyboards [Clavinet] – Ivan Neville
Saxophone – Jason Mingledorff, Jason Parfait
Slide Guitar – Chris Mule
Trombone – Adam Theis
Trumpet – Dave Chachere

Note: