Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight - Live Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on March 8, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight - Live Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 103.87 MB)
 Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight - Live Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mp4103.87 MB

Description

imageimageimage

"Wonderful Tonight" in HD and Dolby Pro Logic II

Eric Clapton - Live Concert

The finished Audio lists at 608kbs. Track 2 is The preferred Audio with HT System.

"Wonderful Tonight" is a Love ballad written by Eric Clapton. It was included on Clapton's 1977 album Slowhand. Clapton wrote the song about Pattie Boyd, and it is mentioned in her autobiographical book Wonderful Tonight: George Harrison, Eric Clapton, and Me. Wonderful Tonight: George Harrison, Eric Clapton, and Me – or Wonderful Today: The Autobiography, as it was titled in the United Kingdom – is the 2007 autobiography of former fashion model turned photographer Pattie Boyd, written with Penny Junor. Beginning with her childhood in Kenya, Wonderful Tonight covers Boyd's modelling career in London during the 1960s, her marriage and divorce to Beatle George Harrison and later marriage and divorce of Harrison's best friend, Eric Clapton. The book's title is in reference to Clapton's 1977 song, "Wonderful Tonight", which he wrote about Boyd. When rock guitarist Eric Clapton fell in love with George Harrison`s blond wife Patti Boyd, the two men fought an extraordinary duel to win her affections with guitars. Long-haired Boyd, a top model of the `60s, had inspired both men to write several songs to her glory--such as Clapton`s ``Wonderful Tonight`` and his manically intense ``Layla,`` which made Boyd go weak at the knees. Thus Clapton wrested Boyd away from Harrison, who decided it was time for a showdown. So he invited Clapton and Boyd to his Oxfordshire mansion for proper conversation. Actor John Hurt, a friend of both men, was staying at the time with Harrison, who insisted he remain to witness...
``The Duel.``
"George dearly needed a small audience. He got down two guitars and two amplifiers and put them in the hall," Hurt recalls. When Eric turned up with Patti, George invited
him to play. It was an extraordinary contest because George had quite clearly given
him the inferior guitar and inferior amplifier. Then, as Ray Coleman relates in his
authorized biography of Clapton, ``Survivor,`` The two men improvised for two hours in an historic guitar battle of superstars. By common consent of those present, Clapton won the musical scrap--even though he had the inferior instrument. He was Unbeatable, says Hurt. "Harrison got rattled and tried to be too clever, whereas Clapton concentrated on playing a few meaningful notes in contrast to Harrison`s instrumental gymnastics." Most important, he also kept the girl, despite some horrifying drinking that followed, almost as a reaction, when he succeeded in giving up his heroin addiction. The key to Clapton`s character as it emerges from Coleman`s biography, in which Clapton speaks frankly about his love life, career and drug addiction is his obsessions. The greatest obsession of his life was undoubtedly Patti with her flying blond hair and pert toothy smile."I fell in love with her at first sight and it got heavier and heavier for me," he recalls--even though Harrison was one of his best friends and a musical ally.

LYRICS:

"Wonderful Tonight"

It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear.
She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair.
And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"
And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."

We go to a party and everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady that's walking around with me.
And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?"
And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight."

I feel wonderful because I see
The love light in your eyes.
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize how much I love you.

It's time to go home now and I've got an aching head,
So I give her the car keys and she helps me to bed.
And then I tell her, as I turn out the light,
I say, "My darling, you were wonderful tonight.
Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight."

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 2611kbps
Total Bitrate: 3220kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz