epsxe 1.7.9 and bios maker [Android]

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on October 14, 2012 by LazyBradsin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

epsxe 1.7.9 and bios maker [Android] (Size: 9.65 MB)
 com.geminiapps.emulator.bios.apk8.23 MB
 epsxe.1.7.9.apk1.42 MB

Description

ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port from the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides high compatibility and good speed. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, including a fun 2 players option for tablets using split screen mode. Games must be provided by user. Include virtual touchscreen pad support, and hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, Phones with keyboard, and external pads like WiiMote or Sixaxis).

image image image

please note i cannot help you find the roms for this emulator although i was playing crash team racing from an iso i got from here (KAT).

*INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS*

1) install espxe but do not open

2) install the bios maker and open, select psx/ps1 then create the bios and save to a location of your choosing

3) open epsxe and press menu then preferences. the top option should say Bios file. navigate to wherever you saved the Bios file to then select it.

4) download a psx/ps1 game to play (pretty sure it must be in ISO but im not 100%)

5) select run game and navigate to the ISO, if all goes well you should now be enjoying the chocolatey sweet goodness of playstaion on your android :)

6) please dont rate my torrent as bad because it will not work for you, head to the market to find out if your android device will work for it. its all working fine and dandy on my galaxy tab 2 10.1

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.65 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
epsxe 1.7.9 and bios maker [Android]

All Comments

thnx mate..
gd upload
good,thanx