Enter the Dru - Dru Hill (192 kbps)

seeders: 14
leechers: 0
Added on January 5, 2014 by jhari4in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Enter the Dru - Dru Hill (192 kbps) (Size: 90.69 MB)
 01 Enter the Dru [Interlude].mp31.25 MB
 02 Real Freak.mp34.92 MB
 03 How Deep Is Your Love.mp35.57 MB
 04 This Is What We Do.mp35.99 MB
 05 Holding You.mp36.16 MB
 06 I'm Wondering.mp35.91 MB
 07 You Are Everything.mp36.3 MB
 08 I'll Be the One.mp36.11 MB
 09 Nowhere Without You [Interlude].mp31.56 MB
 10 One Good Reason.mp35.57 MB
 11 Angel [Interlude].mp32.14 MB
 12 Angel.mp36.06 MB
 13 What Do I Do with the Love.mp36.56 MB
 14 Beauty.mp36.2 MB
 15 These Are The Times.mp35.76 MB
 16 The Love that We Had [Stay's on M.mp37.69 MB
 17 What Are We Gonna Do.mp36.92 MB

Description

Enter the Dru is the second studio album from American R&B group Dru Hill, released October 27, 1998 on Island Records. The album's name comes from Bruce Lee's film, Enter the Dragon. This is the first album that the group were credited as executive producers as all four members wrote and produced several of the songs. It released three singles "How Deep Is Your Love", "These Are the Times" and "You Are Everything". The singles all had music videos released, but the music video for "You Are Everything" was a remix video and Woody did not appear in it. Recording sessions for the album took place at Larabee Studios in Los Angeles, California. The album peaked at number two on the Billboard 200 chart. On May 1999, It was certified double-platinum in sales by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), after sales exceeding 2,000,000 copies in the United States.

Contents

1 Overview
2 Background
3 Release and reception
4 Track listing
5 Chart history
5.1 Album
5.2 Singles
6 Personnel
7 Notes
8 External links

Overview

The songs on the album are mainly performed by lead singer, Sisqó, who performs solo on four songs: "Real Freak", "How Deep Is Your Love", "This Is What We Do" and "One Good Reason". Jazz performs solo on "Holding You" and "I'll Be the One". Woody performs solo on "Angel". Nokio does not perform solo on any songs but he does get more lead vocals than on the previous album.
Background

The album was recorded over a three-week span at Larabee Studios in Los Angeles, California during the early months of 1998.[1] Group member James "Woody Rock" Green would leave the group soon after the release of the album to pursue a career as a gospel musician. The other members also went on to do solo albums, which forced the group to go on hiatus.[1]

Release and reception

Professional ratings
Review scores
Source Rating
Allmusic 3.5/5 stars[2]
Entertainment Weekly C+[3]
Los Angeles Times 4/4 stars[4]
Rolling Stone 2/5 stars[5]
Spin (7/10)[6]

The album peaked at two on the U.S. Billboard 200 and on the R&B Albums chart.[7] The album was certified gold in December 1998 and eventually double-platinum by May 1999.[8] Michael Gallucci of Allmusic gave the group and their second effort a favorable review, stating that "Dru Hill slice into the section of '90s soul music that crosses bedroom come-ons with classic street savvy (and nervy beats) without sounding at all whipped."[2]

Track listing

No. Title Writer(s) Producer(s) Length

1. "Enter the Dru" (Interlude) Mark Andrews; David Evans Sisqó, Baby Dave 0:53

2. "Real Freak" (featuring Chinky Brown Eyes) Mark Andrews; David Evans Sisqó, Baby Dave 3:34

3. "How Deep Is Your Love" Tamir Ruffin; Mark Andrews; Warryn Campbell Dutch, Nokio The N-Tity, Warryn Campbell 4:03

4. "This Is What We Do" (featuring Method Man) Mark Andrews; Tamir Ruffin; Rick Cousin Nokio The N-Tity, Dutch 4:21

5. "Holding You" Larry Anthony; Rick Cousin Dutch, Jazz 4:28

6. "I'm Wondering" Tamir Ruffin; Warryn Campbell; Rick Cousin Warryn Campbell, Nokio The N-Tity 4:17

7. "You Are Everything" Mark Andrews; Rick Cousin Sisqó, Dutch 4:34

8. "I'll Be the One" Daryl Simmons Daryl Simmons 4:26

9. "Nowhere Without You" (Interlude) Mark Andrews; James Green Sisqó, Warryn Campbell 1:06

10. "One Good Reason" Ralph Stacy; Raphael Brown Ralph Stacy, Nokio The N-Tity 4:15

11. "Angel" (Interlude) James Green; Warryn Campbell Warryn Campbell, Woody 1:33

12. "Angel" James Green; Warryn Campbell Warryn Campbell, Woody, Nokio The N-Tity 4:24

13. "What Do I Do with the Love" Diane Warren David Foster, Guy Roche, Nokio The N-Tity 4:46

14. "Beauty" Tamir Ruffin; Guy Roche; Phil Weatherspoon Guy Roche, Nokio The N-Tity 4:32

15. "These Are the Times" Kenneth Edmonds; Damon Thomas Babyface, Damon Thomas 4:09

16. "The Love We Had (Stays on My Mind)" Terry Callier; Larry Wade Daryl Simmons 5:35

17. "What Are We Gonna Do" Tamir Ruffin; Ralph Cousin; Shep Crawford Nokio The N-Tity, Dutch

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
90.69 MB
seeders:14
leechers:0
Enter the Dru - Dru Hill (192 kbps)

All Comments

Great torrent, thank you uploader!