Enter the Dragon (Bruce Lee) 101 mins. (Edited for Language & Content) +StormChaser+.avi

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on March 25, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Enter the Dragon (Bruce Lee) 101 mins. (Edited for Language & Content) +StormChaser+.avi (Size: 972.59 MB)
 Enter the Dragon (Bruce Lee) 101 mins. (Edited for Language & Content) +StormChaser+.avi972.59 MB

Description

Enter the Dragon in my opinion was the best movie ever made. Before I became a Christian, I was a student of the martial arts. I studied Aikido for a few years but stopped after become a Christian. I still enjoy watching Bruce Lee movies every once in a while. I no longer participate in competition. This movie had some strong language and inapropriate scenes. They have been edited out. I would not recommend any child under 16 to watch this movie due to the fighting.
I hope you enjoy the movie without the strong language or offensive scenes.
To locate all of my movies that are free from strong language and offensive scenery, insert my name StormChaser into the Search box and do a search to locate them. My uploads started on February 24, 2009.
+StormChaser+
Yes, I am a real life storm chaser.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
972.59 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Enter the Dragon (Bruce Lee) 101 mins. (Edited for Language & Content) +StormChaser+.avi