Enrique Iglesias Ft Ciara Takin Back My Love (Promo CDM) 2009 WRE

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on March 30, 2016 by TraceyJMcKeein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Enrique Iglesias Ft Ciara Takin Back My Love (Promo CDM) 2009 WRE (Size: 35.84 MB)
 00-enrique_iglesias_ft_ciara-takin_back_my_love-(promo_cdm)-2009.m3u401 bytes
 00-enrique_iglesias_ft_ciara-takin_back_my_love-(promo_cdm)-2009.nfo616 bytes
 00-enrique_iglesias_ft_ciara-takin_back_my_love-(promo_cdm)-2009.sfv451 bytes
 01-enrique_iglesias_ft_ciara-takin_back_my_love_(album).mp35.77 MB
 02-enrique_iglesias_ft_ciara-takin_back_my_love_(junior_caldera_remix_radio_edit).mp35.19 MB
 03-enrique_iglesias_ft_ciara-takin_back_my_love_(glam_as_you_radio_mix_by_guena_lg).mp35.71 MB
 04-enrique_iglesias_ft_ciara-takin_back_my_love_(junior_caldera_club_remix).mp38.36 MB
 05-enrique_iglesias_ft_ciara-takin_back_my_love_(glam_as_you_club_mix_by_guena_lg).mp310.81 MB

Description

"Takin' Back My Love" is a song by singers Enrique Iglesias and Ciara. It is the second single from his English greatest hits album Greatest Hits.[2] The song was produced by RedOne who was a co-writer of the song alongside Iglesias and Frankie Storm.

The original version of the song features R&B singer Ciara and is being released internationally. A second version which features pop singer Sarah Connor in place of Ciara was released in Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Austria, Poland and the Czech Republic. In France, the song was re-recorded with the French R&B singer Tyssem singing her portion of the song in French and re-titled "Takin' Back My Love (Sans l'ombre d'un remord)".[3]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
35.84 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Enrique Iglesias Ft Ciara Takin Back My Love (Promo CDM) 2009 WRE