English vocabulary for IELTS - pdf

seeders: 16
leechers: 8
Added on October 22, 2014 by a0b10c110in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

English vocabulary for IELTS - pdf (Size: 4.24 MB)
 English vocabulary for IELTS - pdf.pdf4.22 MB
 English vocabulary for IELTS - cover.jpg18.94 KB
 English vocabulary for IELTS - info.txt1.45 KB

Description

Check Your English Vocabulary for IELTS: All you need to pass your exams (Check Your Vocabulary)

This fully revised and updated edition has a wealth of new material, including a new section on plural verbs. It includes a range of stimulating exercises such as word games, puzzles, quizzes and crosswords to help students learn and revise vocabulary for the IELTS exam. Clear and easy-to-use.

Product Details

Series: Check Your Vocabulary
Paperback: 128 pages
Publisher: A&C Black Trade; Third Edition edition (March 13, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1408153939
ISBN-13: 978-1408153932

About the Author

Rawdon Wyatt is the author of numerous other vocabulary preparation books, including books for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and the First Certificate in English (FCE) exams.

Customer Reviews

Well-written, with excellent explanations and examples! Easy to work with, covers all of the topics given on the test. It definitely broadened my vocabulary and also gave me a lot of information about specific subjects and words. The topics are organized in a logical order and you basically go without hesitation from one to another, because the next one consist parts of the previous ones in it. Helped me to achieve an 8.5 score without taking any lessons (I also did some tests from IELTS 7 and 8) so I truly recommend it to you all!

I am happy to have this product.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.24 MB
seeders:16
leechers:8
English vocabulary for IELTS - pdf

All Comments

thanks